facebook

Sorority Ranking 2020

by: Srat Girl

By looks:
1) AGD/KD- the 2 hottest sororities, about equal in terms of looks
2)ZTA/AXO- honestly these two are about the same also, zetas probably dress more trendy than axo, but they're really not that much prettier overall.
3) SSS/PM- basically the same but people consider sigma slightly prettier, but both have their fair share of cute girls.

BY SISTERHOOD/NICENESS:
1) AGD/KD- these two sororities have been top for the past couple years and that'll probably stay the same. the girls are both super sweet and super social and the two houses team up for events often. you can usually find girls from these houses hanging out together whether it be partying, studying or grabbing lunch. both houses are about equal in terms of mixers and philanthropy as well. not much difference between the two its just where you fit best during recruitment.
2) AXO- these girls don't get enough credit! always so so nice and friendly, I've literally never heard about a mean alpha chi. the house is known for being split, they have a mix of partiers and less social, stay in types. nothing wrong with either, again, never met anyone in axo that was mean.
3) SSS/PM- these two sort of keep to themselves, never really see them out or having mixers. I'm sure their sisterhood is great, I never really hear of any drama. I have met a few sigmas that weren't as friendly, but I wouldn't say the whole sorority is like that, definitely could've been an off day or something. If anyone knows more about these two add on below lol
4) ZTA- I think by now everyone knows these girls have the worst sisterhood, and are mean for no reason. Not only are they mean to other sororities, they're mean to their own sisters. Honestly I'd say a lot of zetas are probably nicer to girls outside their sorority than inside, which is very telling about their sisterhood. Girls have to basically be bribed to go to their formals, frats hate mixing with them because of all the drama they bring and they treat their new members horribly.

Feel free to add more detail below and for the PNMs, remember recruitment isn't about rankings, its where you fit best. At the end of the day these girls are gonna be your sisters and hopefully your friends, I'm sure you can figure out where you stand looks-wise on your own, but y'all should know what type of sisterhood you want as well. Don't worry too much about what's on GreekRank because you'll find your house during recruitment!

Posted By: Srat Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

very true rankings all around but again freshman listen popularity rankings don’t mean crap all that matters is where you feel the happiest. be true to yourself because sorority girls can smell fake from a mile away and they will drop you if all you want is a title to feel important.

By: ^
#2  by: yep   

Most accurate ranking on here so far. Freshman don’t listen to everything on GreekRank especially the percents/reviews because they’re written by sororities bashing each other or trying to better themselves. You’ll know where you fit during rush. So even though this tank is accurate, all sororities are good if you have sisters that you like.

By: yep
by: .Aug 8, 2020 2:44:59 PM

bump

By: .
#3  by: Dear PNM’s   

For the love of all things holy PNM’s please do not make your choices based off what you see on greek rank. Remember that a sorority is not just 4 years, it’s a lifetime. Go where you feel HAPPY and WELCOME. Your sisters will help you get jobs in the future, write you letters of recommendation to rent your first apartment, they’ll be your maids of honor and your forever friends. Pick a sorority that’s full of girls that you aspire to be and look up to, not who greek rank says is popular. Every sorority goes out, every sorority has formals and mixers, every sorority does philanthropy, every sorority cares about their GPA. They all do the exact same things, the difference is who you do it with.

By: Dear PNM’s
#4  by: HPU   

AGD was the only sorority to get a full pledge class this year and their girls are literal MODELS. It’s clear who’s at the top this year lol. So many girls dropped because they only want AGD.

By: HPU
by: UmMay 30, 2021 8:53:10 AM

This is just entirely false lmfao no one is dropping recruitment because they didn’t get AGD... girls drop when they do get AGD

By: Um
#5  by: Really?   

Go look at AGD's website and tell me that their girls are gorgeous. I am sure they have many great qualities, but looks aren't one of them.

By: Really?
by: FratJul 13, 2021 12:01:52 PM

Clearly you’ve never seen the AGD instagram page cuz their girls are legit models. This sorority literally produces tiktok and IG famous girls

By: Frat
by: YupAug 12, 2021 11:35:28 AM

bump

By: Yup
#6  by: Update   

Let’s be real here. ZTA is entirely irrelevant since the entire sorority hates each other and they never have any events. AGD spams greek rank year after year trying to climb the social totem pole and it never works. The REAL ranking is the AXO is top with KD now. AXO had a great pledge class this year! AGD has never done well in recruitment girls go back to their dorms crying when it’s the card they open on bid day.

By: Update
by: nopeJun 3, 2021 7:12:46 PM

no one has ever put AXO on top... obviously axo spams tf out of greek tank to make it seem that way but it’s untrue. ask anyone theyll tell u ZTA and AGD are the most relevant

By: nope
by: fake newsJun 4, 2021 10:09:14 PM

“Agd has never done well in recruitment”— Said no one ever LMAO. AGD was the only sorority to meet quota and take the maximum allowed in a pledge class this past year. They had to turn girls away bc they could only take so many. Axo has a lot of sweet girls, but they aren’t super social or known on campus. ZTA and KD also had a good recruitment this past year, but KD has taken pretty boring, average girls year after year and are nothing special.

By: fake news
by: U lyingJul 13, 2021 12:08:02 PM

No one has ever thought of AXO as top… they’re not the worst but definitely wouldn’t call them anywhere near top. They’re the girls who just barely made it out of joining Phi Mu not awful but they’ve been spamming greek rank and it’s not a good look. PNMs will be able to tell where they belong pretty quickly during recruitment.

By: U lying
by: LOLAug 2, 2021 7:36:19 PM

HAHAHAHAH this is such BS. Everyone knows that AXO spams tf out of greekrank when they’re completely irrelevant. It’s so obvious and PNMs are going to see right through it during recruitment. Plus bashing other girls behind a screen isn’t exactly a cute look…

By: LOL
#7  by: Pnm   

I rushed last semester and Kappa Delta literally dirty rushed soooo many girls. They promised a few of my friends bids during recruitment and said they were for sure going to get in, girls from KD were also reaching out on instagram DM. During rush also asked me and some other girls I talked to what our parents jobs were/how much they make type of questions... maybe they were just making convo but its kind of weird to ask in my opinion.

By: Pnm
by: YupppAug 9, 2021 1:49:24 PM

Everyone knows Krappa delta dirty rushes every year, yet they still never get any outstanding pledges. Not the worst pledges but certainly no one great. Not to mention how fake they all act during recruitment

By: Yuppp
#8  by: spitting Facts    

Notice how everyone hates on ZTA and AGD and makes up rumors about them on here… that should tell u who’s the most relevant. No one talks about Phi Mu or Tri Sig cause everyone knows they r bottom tier. They hate on the top tiers cause theyre tryna bring them down. Should tell u a lot about which sororities r posting hate and who’s really on top.

By: spitting Facts
by: yuppAug 8, 2021 9:59:21 PM

^^ LOL and its funny how AXO keeps spamming on here and posting stuff like "Zeta spams greekrank to save their reputation" and "Gam spams greekrank every year blah blah blah" When GR is all hate towards Gam and Zeta. If they were spamming it would be less hate toward them and less posts about AXO... but whateverrrrrr

By: yupp
by: ^Jun 15, 2022 1:42:22 PM

BUMP.

By: ^
#9  by: srat   

um flip zeta and gam then you’ve got it. zeta is still top

By: srat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.