facebook

Alpha Phi latest train wreck!

by: Waiting....

Once again! Alpha Phi finds a way to embarrass themselves and the ODU greek community! We are WAITING to see this organization disappear from campus. Hot and Stupid and stupid isn’t how any woman should want to be associated with. Girls step you standards higher and recognize Alpha Phi is an organization dripping in hypocrisy and shallow values.

Posted By: Waiting....
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anonymous    

While I think this is misjudgment of words, I don’t think this is nothing worth suspending. I’m Black and people really need to grow up. The NAACP and NACW have the word “Colored” in it. If we keep going at this point, then no more will have jobs and careers for anyone at this point because we are judging someone’s past that they did 10 years ago. We are not perfect.

By: Anonymous
#2  by: ????   

Not y’all trying to defend them^^^ I’m just saying if they had more diversity within their chapter this wouldn’t be a problem Lmaoo

By: ????
#3  by: Anonymous    

My point relates to karma; what goes around comes around. You all attacking Alpha Phi for something like this. They can dig up something that each of us did 10 years ago and use it against us. We need to stop trying to ruin someone’s reputation just because we don’t like them.

By: Anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.