facebook

Reputations of Sororities

by: hi!

Hey there! I am going to be a freshman and was just wondering what the different sororities' reputations were, and some details about them, since I've always wanted to rush. Thank you! :)

Posted By: hi!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi!   

They are not, but they are on the school website.........

By: Hi!
#2  by: Rush   

Rush APhi

By: Rush
#3  by: wait   

Once you get here, meet other students IRL on campus and decide for yourself. Anonymous answers over internet aren't your best source for advice on a matter you best investigate yourself.

By: wait
#4  by: :)   

I definitely think the best ones have to be APhi or Delta Gamma. But APhi is definitely a super chill sorority with really nice girls. Most of the girls from there I have chatted with seem super nice :) they tend to have a great mix of girls who like to study and those who like to party

By: :)
#5  by: platypus   

An accurate ranking of all of them:
Top tier: ASA and Tri sig but they are whitewashed and exclusive, can be VERY mean and stuck up
Middle tier: Alpha phi, sweet and nice but not the smartest
Low tier: DZ and DG, can be nice and genuine but also just what you expect with low-tier. Low members, not the most socially conscious. Always in some sort of trouble. Known as "social rejects"

By: platypus

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.