facebook

new sorority?

by: overview

Now that we have fewer npc sororities available is it time to bring in a different group? Maybe one that will uphold their standards better than the groups that have recently been given/nearly given the boot? I heard a rumor Chi Omega is interested in returning to campus, they were here for 20 years and have many women still living in the area.

Posted By: overview
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hope so   

Id want to see ZTA here or KD

By: Hope so
#2  by: Y   

Love to see some Alpha Gams

By: Y
#3  by: :)   

I am assuming you aren’t in a sorority because if you were you would know that all of the rules that SILD has are insanely strict so I am not suprised that sororities have been kicked off. I am thankful that my sorority is still on campus but you should not bash sororities that are in trouble because it is not uncommon at NIU for that to happen.

By: :)
by: timelySep 27, 2018 8:12:53 PM

Prior to the SK chapter leaving early this year, just when was the last time an NIU sorority was kicked off campus? And the time before that? I thought so...

By: timely
#4  by: greek geek   

With the yearly significant drop in the size of the freshmen NIU class, there is little interest in new groups coming to NIU. Groups want to go where the numbers are going up, not down.

By: greek geek
by: it's possibleNov 4, 2018 7:44:02 PM

NPC groups have better places to colonize than a campus where the current greek chapters refuse to come together for the sake of growing greek membership numbers and a positive spirit among students. The sophomoric attitude of NIU students who post here is an even better reason NPC groups ought to refrain from (re)colonizing should they be asked.

By: it's possible

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.