facebook

How old is too old to rush?

by: Sophomore

Can you get a bid at 26 if your cool or would it just be weird?

Posted By: Sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat Star   

Greek life doesn't exist at NAU. Go to UofA first, then ASU second.

By: Frat Star
by: ...Apr 20, 2020 7:22:31 PM

Greek life isn’t the reason I’m going to NAU. It’s just something I’ve always wanted to do so I figured I’d just ask and see what people’s reactions are. If it’s too late I get it and it’s not the end of the world but I really do want to rush.

By: ...
by: greekMay 17, 2020 11:52:14 AM

NAU 100% exists on campus and makes university life, especially as a freshman, so much more fun. It gives so many new opportunities to get involved and make a whole base of friends right off the bat. Smaller pledge classes also make it easier for you to know EVERYONE in your chapter and be closer with them 💘

By: greek
#2  by: kinda nervous ngl    

I might be attending NAU next year but I’m coming in as a 20 year old and I’ve already been told that I would be welcomed with open arms by NAU Greek life so I’m hoping they weren’t lying however 26 and 20 is an age gap so I see why your concerned.

By: kinda nervous ngl
#3  by: a regular bro   

Age doesn't matter. As long as ur cool with getting hazed by a bunch of sophomores/juniors that r like 19. If a frat vibes with u, u will get a bid.

By: a regular bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.