facebook

For those rushing Aphi

by: Aphi Hate is Envy

Aphi is the best srat. It's not even close. We all know why they're being slandered: they're not ashamed enough of being white and pretty and fun to be around. They're also good at stuff that matters like grades and service. But mostly it's because they're white and pretty. That's it. All it is.

If you rush and get a bid, feel lucky. Don't feel ashamed. Stop apologizing for things that can't be changed.

Posted By: Aphi Hate is Envy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wow   

simping for a whole sorority this is new

By: wow
by: lolJul 11, 2020 6:22:35 PM

ikr, gotta be some geed or incel jerking off to their ig . . . could never be someone who sees the Marxist push for what it is

By: lol
#2  by: unt   

this ain’t it

By: unt
#3  by: yikes    

Hey girlies it’s time to stop self ranking! You look like clowns❤️

By: yikes
#4  by: yikes   

they took days to address an EC member being discriminatory...probably not the best

By: yikes
by: mmmKJul 14, 2020 10:33:48 PM

Define "discriminatory" in a way that applies universally to everyone. Then somehow rationalize how the member was guilty of it. Next prove to me why it needed addressing. Finally try to justify her actions as transgressive much less misconduct or "racism" of any kind. Good luck.

By: mmmK
by: DurpJul 15, 2020 11:43:12 PM

mmmK...
“Discriminatory” does not, by definition, apply universally to everyone. That’s kind of the point.

By: Durp
#5  by: Jeffy    

This post just speaks for itself. Y’all should really manage who y’all let write these things bc if I were president I would be ticked.

By: Jeffy
#6  by: ok   

this is so embarrassing

By: ok
#7  by: scary   

at the end of the day, do you want to be in a sorority bc the girls are pretty or because you see yourself making life long friends with the girls that rush you?

By: scary
#8  by: Pnm   

Honestly, I want to be in a house that y’all put this much effort into destroying. Who would believe APHI wrote this?

By: Pnm
by: ……..Aug 15, 2021 1:34:18 PM

ok aphi

By: ……..
by: PnmAug 16, 2021 12:24:26 AM

I'm a Pnm but go off sis

By: Pnm
#9  by: An aphi   

Being an aphi whoever wrote this should not be simping over us… kinda creepy.

By: An aphi
by: lmaoAug 16, 2021 7:35:08 AM

it was definitely an a phi who wrote this, relax lmaoo

By: lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.