facebook

sorority ranking is dumb

by: Sorority gal

I really don’t get why you guys hate on all the sororities

1.alpha phi, you guys always hated on them for not being diverse but when they switch it up and get different girls and they are all happy about it you want to disrespect it?? That’s dumb And these girls are so sweet... but ok?

2. Adpi and zeta ARE GREAT SORORITIES IDC IDC IDC they are such amazing and sweet people they are actually just amazing people

3. THIS RANKING IS BULL CRAP ALL OF IT??? Who cares where you are ranked, we all chose the sorority we love and we love them for a reason.... it’s dumb like? Honestly I hear chi os talking about how “we are number 1” who gives a f we go to UNT? It’s really not that serious like 3% of campus is Greek life THATS IT!

4. Can we not just love each other? Like fr I love every single sorority they all have amazing, beautiful girls and let’s just leave it at that.

Posted By: Sorority gal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UNT   

Thank you finally someone said it

By: UNT
#2  by: kd   

I don’t get this vibe from chi o at all? My old roommate’s a chio and it seemed like she did hella community service this semester lol??? chio’s may be dorky but conceited? not the actives at least

By: kd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.