facebook

new ranks after pc 19

by: Factssss

ChiO/KD/Kappa
PiPhi/APhi
DG/ZTA/ADPi

This year solidified a few on their way up and at least one continued their downward spiral.

Posted By: Factssss
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Close   

Pi Phi over KKG

By: Close
by: Yes! May 30, 2020 12:31:13 AM

Still accurate

By: Yes!
by: Yep agree with thisMay 30, 2020 2:30:42 PM

Still accurate based on grades, recruitement, retention and involvement- except pi phi before kappa- otherwise you are golden.

By: Yep agree with this
#2  by: ??   

aphi?? mid tier??? since when?? lmfao. chi o got some weirdos. and pi phi got a bunch of adorables, not hotties. aphi did Ok. either super cute or not but they’re still top.

By: ??
by: Fixd itOct 2, 2019 2:20:55 AM

Since when? Since the last couple years! This year was final proof when you had to take girls everyone dropped.

By: Fixd it
by: Idk what you’re thinking Oct 4, 2019 2:20:12 PM

@Fixd it: you obviously don’t know how recruitment works...I don’t love aphi or anything, but I do know they sure as hell don’t take girls that anyone drops. Get your facts right before making claims. Aphi is on an upward streak so we all better watch out

By: Idk what you’re thinking
by: StopOct 6, 2019 1:01:26 AM

Aphi you’re just embarrassing yourself now. I know for a fact you pledged several girls dropped by two separate top houses. A couple were dropped after the 1st day. And you are on a downward streak, so shut up and try to keep who you’ve got.

By: Stop
by: Oh pleaseOct 22, 2019 10:21:57 PM

Every. Single. House... has girls that were dropped from some houses, because not every house is a good fit for every girl and because every house has a quota to meet, not to mention legacies to consider, as well as many other factors. Alpha Phi has been the 1st or 2nd most desired house for the past several years.

By: Oh please
#3  by: Great   

ChiO got a great group of girls. Pi Phi also. Alpha phi girls are cute but not much beyond that so they fall down.

By: Great
by: Idk what you’re thinking Oct 4, 2019 2:18:43 PM

@Fixd It: you obviously don’t know how recruitment works...I don’t love aphi or anything, but I do know they sure as hell don’t take girls that anyone drops. Get your facts right before making claims. Aphi is on an upward streak so we all better watch out

By: Idk what you’re thinking
by: StopOct 6, 2019 1:04:15 AM

You’re on a streak, but it ain’t upward. What’s the antonym for “on the come up”? Well, I guess it’s “on the go down”.

By: Stop
by: WtfOct 15, 2019 10:54:48 PM

@APhi and “Idk what you’re thinking”—seriously, W.T.F???

We know who we dropped and when.
They’re in your chapter.
Case. Closed.

See how easy that was?

By: Wtf
#4  by: Fixd it   

ChiO/KD/PiPhi
Aphi/KKG
DG/ADPi/ZTA

By: Fixd it
#5  by: @ stop   

I sure do wonder who rushed number one this year

By: @ stop
by: Shut up Oct 8, 2019 12:58:42 AM

Well, we know APhi is the only one obsessed with that, but we also know they didn’t this year, so...buh byeee

By: Shut up
by: PnmOct 11, 2019 10:03:30 PM

I heard the same

By: Pnm
#6  by: Stats   

Check again :)

By: Stats
#7  by: Dna   

#4 is correct

By: Dna
#8  by: Answer this   

So what house are you in that didn’t take a single girl dropped by Alpha Phi?

By: Answer this
by: Lol @ aboveOct 23, 2019 8:00:48 AM

Crickets 🦗

By: Lol @ above
by: Or..Nov 8, 2019 3:25:39 PM

People have better things to do with their lives than argue with an anonymous and bitter person. Probably that.

By: Or..
#9  by: No 4   

Yes, 4 is it

By: No 4
by: Lol @ aboveOct 24, 2019 5:32:46 AM

You’re deflecting. What house are you in that didn’t take any (probably mostly) Alpha Phi rejects?

By: Lol @ above
#10  by: all day long   

this is it

ChiO/KD/PiPhi
Aphi/KKG
DG/ADPi/ZTA

bye Felicia

By: all day long

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.