actual sorority tiers for future pnms

by: Not Greek :)

Top tier-
Pi Beta Phi, Kappa Delta, Kappa Kappa Gamma
Middle tier -
Alpha Phi, Delta Gamma, Chi Omega
Low tier-
Zeta Tau Alpha, Alpha Delta Pi
The sororities are not ranked within the tiers.
“Uh Aphi is definitely the hottest sorority” Pi phi, KD, Kappa, and Aphi all have both beautiful and average girls. But Aphi is full of girls who think the person with the most instagram followers wins and is super clicky within their own sorority. People just don’t like Aphi. The other sororities have better sisterhood and seem to have more solid goals. Chi O could definitely be top tier too but they don’t seem to be as involved as the others. And not having a house puts them at a big disadvantage.

Posted By: Not Greek :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: hmm   

I agree that Aphi definitely has the looks of a top tier sorority but has literally nothing else going for them. I personally would switch Chi O and KKG, Chi O seems to have a good sisterhood and it doesn't make sense to make them a mid-tier just because they don't have a house. KKG has some freaky cult girls.

By: hmm
by: AgreedJan 21, 2019 6:40:12 PM

Kappa and ChiO could be switched, yeah. Kappas are not as nice.

Alpha Phi isn’t top here. They rush successfully, but only for Insta types and every sophomore they took has something majorly wrong with them. Yes, high returns during recruitment, but no one likes them afterwards.

By: Agreed
#2  by: Also not greek   

Just a heads up to all PNMs, tiers are not concrete at UNT. Sororities can change tiers depending on what they last posted on Instagram. Go into rush being yourself and find the house that you can see yourself in. Keep in mind that all our sororities have something to work on and that you can very easily make your sorority the home away from home that you’ve always wanted as long as you keep an open mind.

By: Also not greek
#3  by: He he   

Sorry, but Aphi is top by a mile.

By: He he
by: NopeJan 22, 2019 11:40:11 PM

Only when they look in the mirror

By: Nope
#4  by: Honest Opinion   

I am the same two people that always dis APhi on this site because I have literally nothing else to do.

By: Honest Opinion
by: A thirdJan 29, 2019 12:38:35 AM

Tbh aphi needs to get off their high horse. This is UNT not texas a&m.

By: A third
by: A thirdFeb 1, 2019 3:43:28 PM

And I guess you think you are JUST the person to do it. I think this goes back to the previous poster who said you have nothing else to do. And what does UNT not being TAMU have to do with anything? For that matter TAMU isnt UT or SMU by a long shot. If A&M is your idea of Greek life, well you are sadly mistaken.

By: A third
#5  by: Yup   

Tiers, not ranked within.
Based on sisterhood, reputation, involvement, academics, looks, personality

Top tier-
Pi Beta Phi, Kappa Delta, Chi Omega
Middle tier -
Alpha Phi, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Zeta Tau Alpha
Low tier-
Delta Gamma, Alpha Delta Pi

By: Yup
by: whatFeb 12, 2019 6:46:03 PM

in what world is Pi Phi above Kappa? And Zeta above DG? no way

By: what
by: EarthFeb 13, 2019 5:42:49 PM

EARTH. On Earth (and UNT) Pi Phi is waaay above Kappa.

By: Earth
#6  by: Give it up   

Alpha is the most desired house during recruitment followed by Chi O. KD is number 4 or 5 at best. Aphi and Chi O get paired with the best frats for everything.

By: Give it up
by: PairsFeb 13, 2019 11:17:10 PM

Pairs are random and rotate here, idiot.

By: Pairs
#7  by: Yep   

Orinal post correct

By: Yep
#8  by: Sorry   

Aphi is THE top house. They have more in common with a Southwest Conf. school than the other sororities which infuriates them to no end.

By: Sorry
by: First imprezJun 20, 2019 8:58:07 PM

You are outta your mind. SWC/SEC wouldn’t touch most of you with a 10 foot pole.

By: First imprez
#9  by: Ha   

OMG #8 I think you just proved almost everything said on this site about APhi with this one statement. LMFAO

By: Ha
#10  by: Lol   

I think Kappa keeps posting this . Kappa and KD aren’t anywhere near top tier.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.