facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of North Florida - UNF General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Unbiased   

Let's be honest...the best sororities are KD and ZTA. Everyone wanted those 2. A Chi O is okay and DG and KAT are the worst. I went through rush but didnt pledge so I have a completely unbiased opinion. Hope this helps!

By: Unbiased
#2  by: crowned   

wheres zta!?!?!?!

By: crowned
#3  by: Unbiased   

v Unbiased is right. KD and ZTA are the only relevant ones. Just walking around campus you can tell the quality of girls they pick up are a class above the others. Then there is AXO, which gets the occasion good looking girl (probably legacies). And then, who cares? DG and KAT are awful.

By: Unbiased
#4  by: Panhellenic    

Definitely KD and ZTA are top 2, however I feel like after the 2011 rush AXO dropped MASSIVELY in the new sister department. I feel like DG stepped up to the plate and is on their way to contending, especially in their major on campus activity!

By: Panhellenic
#5  by: KappaSig   

Pretty much all of the sororities here are good. The DG girls are awesome I don't know what you guys are talking about, they're hot and tons of fun to hang out with, overall I think they're way more fun than ZTA and KD, who are prissier.

By: KappaSig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.