In response to the last post on here

Rankings based on Fall 2020:

Sororities:
KD
AXO/ZTA

DG/APhi
ADPi

Theta

Not much has changed here, some of the mid tiers are moving up but not enough to overpass KD/ZTA/AXO just yet.

Fraternities:
ATO
KA

Sigma Chi
SAE/Chi Phi/Theta Chi
Delta Sig

DU
ZBT?

Sigma chi might go down depending on how bad this semester hurts them and if they’ll be back in spring, SAE is definitely not top anymore and I heard they’re on a social and rush suspension until like 2021. Still not sure if ZBT exists. Between the school suspending everyone and rona everyone is bottom tier though in reality. RIP kappa sig

Posted By: unbiased
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alum   

SAE isn’t on any type of suspension as far as I know they had several solid guys in their fall 20 class. Top are still KS, ATO an SAE for the social scene outside campus, girls they chill with, and overall cool guys. KS soon becoming irrelevant as the years pass but ka an sigchi aren’t quite there

By: Alum
by: yeah Dec 10, 2020 10:18:04 AM

according to some news article this semester they’re on social probation through fall 2021, not suspended tho definitely should be ranked higher

By: yeah
#2  by: syzmanski   

ka def below sae, sig chi below ato and tied w sae if there review is done

By: syzmanski
#3  by: ''''   

SAE should be below du they got less members. I'm pretty sure they can have no social events on the campus due to unf conduct coming down on them. the only advantage they got is they throw decent parties

By: ''''

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.