facebook

delta gamma rank

by: Curious

Why is delta gamma top tier many other places but not at unf?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhel   

Every sorority at each school is different. But DG is great here too, they are super sweet, goofy, and cute. It’s all about your preference, and the type of girls you want to be surrounded by. DG at UNF is upper mid and still a good choice.

By: Panhel
by: LolMay 6, 2019 1:01:44 PM

Definitely not upper mid. Lower mid at best. Realistically might be bottom.

By: Lol
#2  by: Hmm   

I think they’re alright here. Pretty middle tier. They’re above alpha phi and theta, although being above Theta isn’t saying much

By: Hmm
#3  by: Truth   

This is big facts, although they’re not really above alpha phi. Aphi has better looking girls but not by much

By: Truth
#4  by: Lol   

DG is pretty much turning into an exact clone of theta, they were pretty good a few years ago but they ve fallen off so far. I would rate DG one notch above theta but not by much. Alpha Phi is awesome and have been on a straight come up.

By: Lol
by: ????May 8, 2019 12:54:30 PM

Aphi is so bitter about DG. Did someone hit a sore spot?

By: ????
#5  by: dg question    

As a member of a fraternity at unf I can tell you no one thinks DG is better than Aphi. Dg has been on a solid decline and is barely above theta at this point.

By: dg question
#6  by: DG is not great   

Lol KA takes the biggest one for the team in all of Greek life by hanging out with DG so much. As a member of a fraternity at UNF I thank KA every day that my chapter doesn’t have to worry about too many DGs trying to sneak into our parties

By: DG is not great
by: Wow May 31, 2019 9:47:55 AM

that’s sick bro

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.