facebook

frat party rankings for incoming freshman

by: Sioux forever

I'll start with this, the only reason to leave the sigma triangle (Sigma Chi, SAE, Sigma Nu) is to go to Lambda or Pike, the other frats either don't party often (Sig Ep, Beta), don't have a house to party in (ATO), or are just plain weird and/or creepy (Kappa Sigma, DTD, Phi Delt, DU, Pi Kapp)
2 things about this school,
the university needs to realize that college can be work and play and let the students have springfest to let loose before finals, it's bs that the students cant have fun without paying
The police need to chill it with the minors, they're here to promote the safety of students not make them scared everytime they drive by, they definitely put more lives at risk because of the constant fear of going to jail. Seriously there needs to be a change, minors are going to drink, no matter what. They're here for safety, why are we scared of them
I'll say my piece on top houses
1. Sigma Chi
Usually throws a banger at least once every weekend and has a solid house to party in, good basement to hang out in for people who don't know many people on campus
2. Lambda
Best basement in the game, beer pong and a sweet room to rage in, only issue is that the guys who live in the house don't throw parties in the rooms and maybe next semester the house can open up a little bit
3. SAE
The university has it out for this fraternity, loves to put them on probation and ruin the fun. Always great room parties, and awesome if the brothers get the basement bumping

Posted By: Sioux forever
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sioux forever   

Continued..
3. SAE
This house has some awesome parties, always a good time especially during theme parties.
4. Pike
Good parties, good guys, not the wildest house on campus but if you head here on a weekend you'll have a good night
5. Sigma Nu
Flooded house but coming back next year lets see how the renovation adds to there already awesome parties

By: Sioux forever
#2  by: SIouxxxx   

Can not argue with these rankings!

Good job!

By: SIouxxxx
#3  by: SiouxGreek   

Nice to see someone come out with some unbiased rankings. I hope that people actually read this ranking rather than the voted ones. Who ever you are you sure know the fraternities here cuz this is spot on.

By: SiouxGreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.