facebook

sorority rankings (read)

by: Greek

Personally, I think the rankings on this site are constantly changing, so rather than it going by the rankings, we should do honest comparisons. My views:
- Alpha Chi Omega: Good group of girls, some really are gorgeous, but they also have their oddballs. Really nice group of girls overall and I think they're on the rise of popularity.. always see a few of them out on the weekends!
Alpha Phi: In my opinion, one of the most overrated houses. Sure, pretty girls and there are always a group out of the weekends, but there's something about them that's just lacking. They aren't involved much out of their own sorority.
Delta Gamma: THE most overrated. They're nice and pretty, but they only hang out with eachother and this can make them come across as stuck up. Socialize a little bit, go out! Definitely not better than anyone else like they seem to think and need to work hard if they're gonna keep their good image.

- Gamma Phi Beta: These girls don't deserve the things that people say about them. Yes, they like to party, but they're also some of the prettiest, sweetest, and most outgoing girls. A few give the bunch a bad name. Definitely a house to be on the lookout for as they get good pledges and they are rising in popularity.
Kappa Alpha Theta: The Thetas are okay. They're basically half partiers, half girls that stay in and really care about their grades. Overall a good house, just kind of "blah" in certain aspects. Nothing wrong with them, just nothing special.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

And I ran out of room, but Pi Beta Phi: I don't have a lot to say about them.. Some really nice outgoing party girls, but a majority are just odd. Everyone knows this about them, but I hope they get better as time goes on! Everything could be improved.

Overall Current Standings (Not my opinion): A Phi, DG, Theta, G Phi, AXO, Pi Phi

Where I see them being in a year: A Phi, G Phi, Theta, AXO, DG, Pi Phi

I think G Phi & AXO will improve greatly with time. A Phi might stay the same and Theta will kind of bounce around, but I expect to see a huge fall in DG at some point. Also can't see Pi Phi improving much, but it'd be awesome if they could.

Agree/disagree?

By: Greek
by: disagreeDec 10, 2014 12:13:04 PM

You seem to have a very negative view on a majority of the houses, especially towards DG. It seems very bias. It's post like these that bring our Greek community down.

By: disagree
by: nopeApr 26, 2015 10:36:44 PM

Hi Gamma Phi Beta. You are so bias it's sad. THERE ARE ONLY 6 SORORITIES HERE!!! If we kept acting like this we will become like smu where our greek system. Will not bring in another sorority until we support All of our sororities. Why can't we be leaders on greek rank in this and show how really good ALL of our powerhouse national sororities are?

By: nope
#2  by: 2   

aphi, gphi/dg (depends who you ask), theta, axo, pi phi

these have been the rankings for years and will continue to be this way for awhile

By: 2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.