facebook

Here we go again

by: JustMe

Here we go again guys. ADPi back for round 2. Stalking the PNMs on SM. They did it last year and it completely backfired. Good luck this time around.

Posted By: JustMe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Desperate    

Agreed. They are like the creepy guy following you around at the bar. lesson: If you have to try that hard, there is probably something wrong with you. Top houses aren’t try hards because they don’t have to be.

By: Desperate
#2  by: Lol   

The way you guys are obsessed with adpi and it shows… every recruitment you guys come on here just to talk about adpi, grow up and be better :)

By: Lol
by: GirlJul 20, 2021 5:03:44 PM

Adpi is middle tier if that…. I think its just fun to watch them try so hard

By: Girl
#3  by: lmfao   

They are not as bad as the alpha gam that is following almost everyone in the Class 25’. Now that is flippin hilarious. God I luv glife.

By: lmfao
by: girlssupportinggirlsJul 30, 2021 5:29:32 PM

dont you think its funny how the people tearing down the sororities on here are just the other sororites. LMAo thought the motto was "girls supporting girls"... if you have something to say about either of these chapters don't do it behind an anonymous account and have a conversation with them, because they arent doin anything wrong. Fan Behavior

By: girlssupportinggirls
#4  by: Ou   

So why is it ok for ADPi to follow their “Selected” group of girls on Insta. Then match up their sisters with these girls. B/C they’re doing this prior to Recruitment. And this was the Chapter of the year? I guess playing dirty is allowed.

By: Ou

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.