By: No
#2  by: Well   

Delta gamma

By: Well
#3  by: Top20’   

Best PC of 2020: AXi then followed by ChiO, DG, PiPhi

By: Top20’
by: What Dec 29, 2020 9:38:12 AM

First of all DG?! Wtf? Also AXi had half good pc and the other half are just ok. I would not put them over chio but maybe piphi

By: What
by: WhatJan 14, 2021 10:57:05 PM

fuzzie self rank, don’t be fooled

by: WhatJan 14, 2021 10:57:39 PM

fuzzie self rank, don’t be fooled

by: WhatJan 19, 2021 8:39:42 AM

Delta gamma chill out.

by: ouohyeah...Jan 30, 2021 12:25:17 PM

fuzzi self ranks lmao

By: ouohyeah...
#4  by: Hahaha   

It doesn’t matter about PC, it matters about what sorority wants you..

By: Hahaha
#5  by: Xoxogossipgirl   

Go for whichever sorority wants you. Virtual makes it better to have good convos and get to know girls. Nobody really cares about rankings, and they don’t really change. BUT if u want to know - for a long time it has been

Pi phi/ chi o
fuzzie
Adpi

Pi phi and chi o top, we all know it. fuzzie was on social restriction for a year and made them a lot less relevant, got a few decent pledges which helped, but
from what I’ve seen, Adpi could potentially be ranked higher than them, they have a lot better girls in general and have been trying harder (sometimes a little too hard) idk about the rest, I’ve met great people from every chapter and respect them all

I’m sure people will down vote this and comment bc they’re offended - say whatever - but I can tell you this is 100% true, tired of seeing people come on to self rank (Fuzzie u need to chill, not a good look to COBs)

By: Xoxogossipgirl
by: Thank you!!Jan 15, 2021 11:19:22 AM

This is very true!!! Do not take anything you read on this website too seriously, because as you see a lot of chapters self rank. This is a pretty accurate!

By: Thank you!!
by: Just STOPJan 15, 2021 2:07:58 PM

It’s soooo Obvious that this is a Self-Rank by an ADPi Alumn. Yup, I going to call you out on it, because you obviously do not know anything about the current girls and the status of each house. This is a desperate attempt by ADPi to make themselves look relevant after what happened to them during Recruitment in the Fall. They hit rock bottom and it’s only the few upper pretentious members that are keeping them afloat. Super divided and they are desperately doing what ever they can to make a come back. Not gonna happen. Especially when you put your Greek Community down. Other houses watch your actions and remember.

By: Just STOP
by: TruthJan 25, 2021 9:02:00 AM

Most honest post on here.

By: Truth
#6  by: Xoxogossipgirl    

Woahhh, again, relax Fuzzie. I’m just telling like it is. I’m not putting any house down. Very ironic you would say that and then say ADPi has “hit rock bottom”. You “just stop”, you continue to make your chapter look bad and drag others down. Not a good look. Obviously it’s true or you would not be so defensive??? You’re not tricking PNMs into thinking you’re top by doing this

Alsooo not an ADPi alum, not even in ADPi!! Current student lmao

By: Xoxogossipgirl
by: LmaoJan 17, 2021 9:41:09 AM

You can literally tell how many fuzzies are on here by the dislikes.. funny at this point. Getting on this site and trying to tear down adpi and every other chapter doesn’t make you better. Also not an adpi alum :)

By: Lmao
by: LolJan 18, 2021 8:38:11 AM

Lies. ADPi alumni troll their social media accounts 24/7. So ya stop lying.

By: Lol
#7  by: Lol   

Adpi is the best on campus no doubt

By: Lol
#8  by: Omfg   

Literally do you guys hear yourselves? You are COMPARING people. That’s so ridiculous. People make up each chapter. People make up each PC. If you think there is a “best PC or best chapter” based off of superficial bs like looks or who parties most or who knows more frats, then honestly shame on you. Each chapter is unique because the people there are unique. Bragging about Being in a “top” sorority is dumb. We all have fun, all have great philanthropies, we all preach sisterhood yet tear down other women because of what chapter or PC they are in. Imagine how members of a PC in a “lesser tear” srat must feel to be RANKED at the bottom. That’s literally terrible. You don’t know the women of each chapter or PC so let’s quit the ranking bs.

By: Omfg
by: :)Jan 25, 2021 2:15:28 AM

It's just a known fact in Greek life you will chapters that are more popular then others these chapters are more selective/harder to get into It doesn't matter how much bs self ranking goes on we all know who the top houses are....

By: :)
by: G:)Jan 25, 2021 2:16:58 AM

It's just a known fact in Greek life you will chapters that are more popular then others these chapters are more selective/harder to get into It doesn't matter how much bs self ranking goes on we all know who the top houses are....

By: G:)
by: yikesJan 27, 2021 7:23:34 AM

and we also all know that at the end of the day no one really cares what house
you end up in. If youre one of the few on campus that care that much what letters you have on than youre the problem. Mean girls who peaked in HS get to campus and want to continue on with the hierarchy of "popularity" in greek life. Grow up - get a life

By: yikes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.