facebook

spring 2020 sror ranks

by: AndGo

Spring 2020
Who’s moved up, down or stayed the same?

Posted By: AndGo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ya   

All tiers pretty much stayed the same as always. PC 2020 could definitely switch some things up for some sororities!

By: Ya
#2  by: grk   

Chi O, Fuzzie, Pi Phi and that’s it.

By: grk
by: skrtApr 26, 2020 7:47:10 PM

who is pi phi again? I would put gphi before them.

By: skrt
by: lolApr 27, 2020 7:38:47 AM

^ hahahahaha Well I just got my laugh of the day. Gphi is on par with DZ. So ya, bottom.

By: lol
by: Nice Apr 27, 2020 2:20:04 PM

DZ just won chapter of the year, at least they are trying to move up

By: Nice
by: TruthApr 27, 2020 10:03:20 PM

DZ’s chapter of the year means absolutely nothing regarding their popularity. No one, absolutely no one has them as a top pick. Leftover girls happen to “land” there. At this point AOPi is way above them. They have done the right thing the past 2 yrs.

By: Truth
by: NahhhApr 27, 2020 10:43:51 PM

Fuzzie stop trying to be top. It’s not a good look

By: Nahhh
by: TruthMay 1, 2020 3:16:52 PM

I think it makes every sorority who is even affiliated with these "sorority ranks" look bad. If THEY didn't care enough they wouldn't continue to rank based on looks and popularity. This isn't what greek life is suppose to be about. Suggest you ladies do more with your time during quarantine. I don't think this is needs not getting their desired bid I think its jealousy and cattiness. Especially @ ADPI.

By: Truth
by: BobcatsMay 1, 2020 11:01:35 PM

@truth You are such a hypocrite. Why call out ADPi?

By: Bobcats
#3  by: srat   

Pi Phi
Chi O
Fuzzy
Adpi

By: srat
by: #1fratApr 28, 2020 4:41:36 AM

Sorry Pi Phi your not #1 anymore you took in to many basement girls,think Chio took that #1 spot...

By: #1frat
#4  by: Cool    

Nice to see that after everything going on in the world rn that this is all people care about is what sorority is the most popular on a campus where greek life really doesn’t mean a thing. One would think that girls that claim to be “grown”, “positive vibes only” and “love their Panhellenic sisters” would finally put an end to feeding into this site. But here we are trolling this site and posting hate for other houses. So mature of you ladies and gents

By: Cool
by: GtfohApr 28, 2020 7:44:58 AM

Buh Bye

By: Gtfoh
#5  by: Fraternity    

Just my opinion:
Chi O
Pi Phi
ADPi
Fuzzie
Sig Kap
DG
AGD
GPhi
AOPi
DZ

By: Fraternity
by: realisiticApr 28, 2020 8:49:01 AM

chio/pi phi
fuzzy/adpi
agd/sk
dg
aopi/dz/gphi

By: realisitic
by: PTApr 28, 2020 12:08:58 PM

Bump ^

By: PT
by: OkApr 29, 2020 10:30:06 AM

Switch: Fuzzie and Adpi
Dg and Sk
Otherwise you’re spot on

By: Ok
#6  by: Lame   

I just would love to know the explanation to why these sororities are the top tiers? What involvement have they done this year..philanthropy.....no....nothing.. yes. I think you’re basing off looks and cattiness it really shows which sororities are self ranking, especially during a time like this some grade A media chasers, I hope incoming bobcats see this to help chose what sorority NOT to pick. It’s also very clear that these sororities who always are somehow considered “top tier” not afraid to rank themselves “top” when they haven’t attributed a thing to Greek life. Pi Phi? Chi O? Fuzzie? ADPI? CAP.

By: Lame
by: gdi Apr 30, 2020 6:11:40 AM

Someone is a tad salty they didn’t get a bid.. to say they haven’t “attributed” a thing is a lie and I think you mean contributed.

By: gdi
by: mscattyApr 30, 2020 9:13:44 AM

Ok Sigma Kappa and no you’re not “gaining” any sort of “dominance” on campus. In fact you guys took a huge hit with your last pc. At this point Alpha Gam is more desirable then you. Pi Phi, Chi O, Fuz, and ADPi are and have always been the Top houses. Look at how many devastated girls dropped recruitment last year because they got cut from their top picks, which were these houses. Stop being jealous. It just makes you look bad.

By: mscatty
#7  by: Grk   

Everybody is always bashing Chi O Pi Phi ADPI and fuzzie.. so obviously they must be doing something right to always be so relevant that everyone comes on here to only talk about them.

By: Grk
by: LolMay 17, 2020 8:46:54 AM

The only thing chio/pi phi/adpi/Fuzzie are doing right is continually coming on here to self rank and keep this site active. They continue to feed into this with their self ranks and incoming girls read this junk like gospel then get to campus and feel like a failure if they get dropped by these houses. Absolute joke if anything those houses should be embarrassed they are even talked about on here constantly. No one is jealous that you’re considered “top tier” - no one cares what letters you wear on campus. Brad and Chad are still going to flirt with you no matter what house you’re in or even if you’re a GDI. Greek life simply doesn’t hold any leverage any more.

By: Lol
#8  by: Greek   

We are soooo excited for Fall Rush. We can’t wait to get our girls.

By: Greek
#9  by: STOP    

Omg how hard is it to let people be happy without caring about the stupid “rep” of each sorority. That is NOT what this organization is about. You all sound absolutely ridiculous - this isn’t high school, get over yourselves. So tired of seeing people argue about to “line up” of sororities when you likely only rank based on looks!!!!

By: STOP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.