facebook

correct sorority ranking

by: oof

last post was an absolute joke so here’s an accurate take w explanations
TOP :
1. Chi O - easily the best chapter on campus as of now. pretty and cool girls. and no i’m not in chi o so pls don’t even start lmao
2. Pi Phi - going downhill slowly but 100% still deserves top tier status. idk how u could argue it.
3. ADPi/Fuzzie - this is hard bc either could be interchangeable with top or top mid. they both have rough spots but are both great chapters. however, i believe ADPi is moving up while Fuzzie is slowly moving down. like i said, tough to place accurately.
MID :
4. Sig Kap - really really rough recruitment this year but can’t really blame them. it was a bad year for almost all chapters, however they don’t seem to be getting better, just staying the same. could move down in upcoming years
5. DG/AGD?? (possibly) - DG is going downhill rather than improving their chapter. i think AGD is securing their spot for mid with their recent pledge classes. they have def improved. but still pretty average chapter.
BOTTOM :
6. GPhi - come on now. they are not mid, sorry. continue to decline since they’re founding members. just becoming worse through the years.
7. AOPII/DZ - kind of just consider them at about the same level. AOPII recruited better this year, but DZ has a great house and strong philanthropy aspects. it’s a toss up with these two.

Posted By: oof
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously    

It is absolutely ridiculous that posts continue to be removed! Why do some Sororities feel so threatened by what others think??? If you think you are so great let others speak their mind and ignore them. Keep doing your own thing. But obviously this continuation of post removals just shows your insecurities. Pi Phi , among a few others, I’m speaking to you.

By: Seriously
#2  by: hmmmm   

Why make tiers at all? I've seen women in every sorority that could be interchangeable. If they weren't wearing letters or something you'd have no idea which one they would be in. If you have to make yourself feel good about being top and putting others as bottom, that's a problem with you. So much for empowerment and building each other up.

By: hmmmm
#3  by: get over ur self    

i cant believe people like you exist. you’re embarrassing and need to grow up.

By: get over ur self
#4  by: uh   

tbh GPhi and AOII/DZ should be switched considering everything that happened recently. AOII/DZ have slightly better reps on campus atm than GPhi does. Don't know how GPhi bounces back from that.

By: uh
by: ???Nov 16, 2019 7:49:59 AM

What are you talking about?

By: ???
by: CmonNov 17, 2019 2:23:57 AM

One bad seed doesn’t ruin the whole pumpkin patch! Dz & AOII are still below gphi but ya gphi is holding on by a thread and needs to elect wisely, bc people are watching

By: Cmon
#5  by: Damn   

What the heck is going with Pi Phi? 110% agree with the first ranking. They are going downhill fast not slowly. The fungus of new girls is multiplying. C’mon you’re much better than that.

By: Damn
by: :(Nov 18, 2019 8:52:58 PM

:(...

By: :(
#6  by: Lmao   

Ayo, can you stop talking? Just stop talking please I literally don’t care about anything you just said.

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.