Upper Mid- Alpha Xi Delta, Delta Gamma

Middle- Sigma Kappa

Lower mid- Alpha Gam, Gamma Phi

Bottom- Delta Zeta, Alpha Omicrom Pi

Posted By: dont get butt hurt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ??   

Again, I don't understand how ADPi is perceived as Top. Their older members are, but the rest are mid and the newbies are far below average. They totally bombed recruitment this year. We are talking about girls that preffed mid/ bottom. I would put them Mid at Best. Would totally interchange them with AXiD. Lots of haters on this site. But you have to give them credit that they recruited a whole of a lot better girls this year. DG resurrected their chapter despite the whole drama from last year. Commited girls, solid house. SigKap did great this year. Far better then in the past. Alpha Gam also secured themselves as a solid mid. Let's just hope they stay out of trouble. Gamma Phi and Delta Z's recruitment was same as last year. Not great at all. I see GPhi tanking once they loose their older members. AOPi surprisingly pulled off the right move this year by being selective and biding less girls. If they continue to do so, I see them moving up.

By: ??
by: OkthenOct 31, 2017 10:15:56 AM

Axid did recruit better girls this year than last year. However one pledge class does not make them top. They have a couple more to go

By: Okthen
by: OOPSOct 31, 2017 2:09:31 PM

Supposedly something went wrong with rush for ADPi and there was a mistake and they dropped a lot of the top girls by accident at the start of rush. Whatever, it shows. After having a great pledge class the year before ADPi totally bombed it this year.

By: OOPS
#2  by: Yes   

I agree that fuzzie is better than adpi, or at least equal, but for different girls. I don’t think DG did particularly well in recruitment, and I haven’t really seen them involved on campus this semester either. Also think sig kap did awesome, maybe not the best out of all chapters but definitely the biggest β€œstep up” of everyone. Like they recruited girls who also preffed pi phi or chi o and they picked SK. Gphi will noticeably fall after this spring graduation and spring 2019 graduation because it’s their original girls that keep them above DZ. agree about the rest.

By: Yes
by: WellOct 31, 2017 7:51:06 PM

Axid still isn't a top tier . Not sure ADPi is either though . Both are middle .

By: Well
#3  by: tru   

ok why do people even consider Pi Phi #1 when the past few years best PCS have been-
2017- Chi O
2016- Adpi
2015- Chi O
2014- Adpi

By: tru
by: Lookie-LookOct 31, 2017 10:35:32 PM

Pi Phi has traditionally recruited very well because of their image. Not all the girls are super hot, but they keep up their Top Tier status because of their attitude. Like it or not, they are the most hated group of girls that many want to be a part of, and not for the sisterhood. Overall they are considered Top Tier for superficial reasons.

By: Lookie-Look
by: OUNov 4, 2019 9:34:39 AM

Because Pi Phi historically has great pledge classes every year, not jut the freakish strong one in a year. Pi Phi’s consistent reputation as a Top Tier chapter and Top Tier National Organization cements their status. Top PNMs desire to join them plus PiPhi yearly getting their first choice keeps them #1.

By: OU
#4  by: Close   

Move adpi down with fuzzie and make DG equal to sigma kappa

By: Close
#5  by: Skipper   

TOP - Alpha Xi, Chi O
MIDDLE - Alpha Delta Pi, Pi Phi
LOWER MID - Delta Gamma, Sigma Kappa
LOWER - All the rest

By: Skipper
by: HahahahahaNov 30, 2017 11:36:24 AM

Defintely not

By: Hahahahaha
by: lolMay 19, 2019 6:02:23 PM

ok fuzz lmao

By: lol
by: lol Nov 4, 2019 9:37:02 AM

Wow! How long will you be in a coma?!

By: lol
#6  by: Uh   

Pi phi Adpi and Chi O are top Fuzzie is the only upper mid sorority tbh DG and Sk are definitely their own middle tier

By: Uh
#7  by: uhhhh   

even if adpi didnt do well in recruitment, they have done extremely well in the past. One pc will not move them down to middle. Last year chio did terribly with recruitment and no one argued that they were middle.

By: uhhhh
by: HonestJan 19, 2018 9:51:49 PM

ADPi did not do well in recruitment this year. They BOMBED terribly. Probably the worst of the worst pledge class. Worse than ChiO last year. So yeah considering their graduating seniors, they definitely have to do a phenomenal job recruiting in the fall otherwise they will be mid at best taking into account how divided the sorority is as a whole.

By: Honest
#8  by: danapiphi   

why r u giving long essay about adpi...its obvious ur JEALOUS UR FROM A A SORORITY whose not nationally ranked.
yes im a pi phi...they helped us BIG TIME AT MY SCHOOL..
πŸ’œπŸ’œ always 2 the arrow...

By: danapiphi
by: OkayMay 13, 2019 2:35:28 PM

The original post was from 2017. Duh why bring it up. Standings shifted since then.

By: Okay
#9  by: yes    

I would say the only thing that's changed is sigma kappa is deff upper mid now and dg has moved down to middle

By: yes
#10  by: no   

DG and Sig Kap belong in mid (possibly w AGD) GPHI belongs in bottom. stop trying to make GPhi relevant it’s so embarrassing

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.