facebook

Is Pi Kappa Phi good?

by: Pnm

What is the deal with Pi Kappa Phi have heard good things about them and am considering rushing them in the spring.

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Whoops   

They are cringe and try to hard at a lot of things. Their location sucks and have a bad house. They try to flex that they had a 35 man pledge class but they got everyones scraps and they gave bids to like 100+ dudes. They have a lot of work to do if they want to get to even mid tier

By: Whoops
by: Truth Nov 6, 2021 8:47:51 PM

They bidded a little over 40 and got 35. They are a solid fraternity and good dudes. Mad respect for them. That’s all I have to say. Out of everyone I talked to, Pi Kapp had the best acceptance ratio, outside of maybe Phi Delt.

By: Truth
by: Ur momDec 29, 2021 7:57:54 AM

We handed out 45 bids no kizzy on my momma 4PF OTF

By: Ur mom
#2  by: .   

A lot of the reason you hear about them is because they’re one of the only healthy fraternities not in trouble with the school. They dont have an actual house so they don’t get in trouble for having social events and they don’t haze so they don’t get in trouble for that. They’re the only half decent fraternity that can even tailgate anymore so that’s why their tent is always crowded. The lack of a pledge process will probably keep them from ever becoming a top fraternity tho. They have a decent amount of weird dudes that would’ve normally been weeded out by other fraternities during pledging. Lower to mid tier fraternity but I don’t really see their ceiling being that much higher.

By: .
#3  by: Lol   

The fact that this many commebts have been posted in 2 days show how much pkp be on this site. Ladies and gents caught in 4k

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.