facebook

Sig Pi Buying Followers?

by: Dawg

I was stalking the state fraternity pages and saw that sig pi had like way more than anyone else. Anyone know what thats about?

Posted By: Dawg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: 100%   

25k Instagram followers and 100 likes on each post?? something smells fishy

By: 100%
#2  by: GreekFollower    

I also have noticed the same thing, Sig Pi does have a track record when it comes to buying followers, so I 100% agree with your comment and we need as a community to get to the bottom of this!

By: GreekFollower
by: BoggsNov 5, 2021 2:58:28 PM

It is turning into a ridiculous situation at this point, and is time to get the proper authorities involved.

By: Boggs
#3  by: quest   

i just looked at it, it was pretty suspicious… no way they gained that much since I last looked at it

By: quest
#4  by: Hodor   

Wouldn’t surprise me

By: Hodor
#5  by: KA<3   

Ya my friends noticed noticed the same thing the other week, for their popularity among the sorority's and their less than average size ;), they have like a really high number of followers on Instagram. They also only get like 100 likes on their posts so they definitely buy followers. shows how they are maybe compensating for something...

By: KA<3
#6  by: Word   

Ye I noticed that too pretty strange if you ask me

By: Word
#7  by: Peon   

Anyone look at who the followers were, those dont look like real accounts to me smh

By: Peon
#8  by: Sosa   

With their track record I wouldn’t put it past them to do something like that and if you look at the people following them, a lot of the accounts have no posts, under a hundred followers, and follow a couple thousand people

By: Sosa
#9  by: SAP   

The like to follower ratio is just so far off. Wonder how much the followers costed them. I mean gotta do what you gotta do when you are apart of sigpi

By: SAP
#10  by: Moby   

When you see the ratio of followers to activity in their page, buying followers is the only reasonable explanation. Sig Pi is a name you hear very rarely on campus so it wouldn’t make sense for them to be so high over everyone else

By: Moby

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.