facebook

old frat houses off of hillsborough

by: Aa

I was wondering if anyone knows why the three frat houses at the end of hillsborough (the ones across from Arby’s that are abandoned now) where abandoned? Where there more in that area,
?

Posted By: Aa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

literally drove past there two days ago and thought the same thing. the land is destroyed aside from the buildings themselves, possibly renovations or the property has been bought out?

By: lol
#2  by: 1   

Properties were bought by a developer for apartments

By: 1
by: Aa Nov 30, 2019 10:21:54 PM

Do you know what company?

By: Aa
#3  by: aA   

What fraternities used to be at those houses

By: aA
by: Aa Nov 30, 2019 10:21:36 PM

I was able to see signu was in the last house closest to the gas station by looking at old street views on google maps, I couldn’t tell who was in the others.

By: Aa
by: old rhoDec 6, 2019 3:38:52 PM

House next to snoopy’s was sig pi and then sig chi next to them

By: old rho
#4  by: Yep   

The houses were condemned. They have been for years. Sig Pi and Sig Chi both used to have houses over there I believe. The remainder were on Maiden lane or sprinkled elsewhere around Raleigh.

By: Yep
#5  by: it’s sad    

One them was an SAE house back in the day. Honestly sad af that they’re gonna be gone. My grandpa went here and said he even went to parties there. Apparently another house used to be where that restaurant is on the corner of hillsborough and gorman (used to be an applebee’s). Would have been so cool for them to be restored but oh well. Soon enough Hillsborough street is just gonna be lined with apartments that none of us want lmao

By: it’s sad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.