facebook

realistic fraternities ranks from a member

by: From the inside

Ranks based one what the average GL member/rushee is gonna think, not some random girls favorites, or a guy who thinks his chapter is top tier, No particular order in each category

Top: SNu, Lambda, Phi Delt, Sig Chi
Upper Middle: KA, Sig Pi, Sig Ep
Lower Middle/Upper Lower: Kappa Sig, Fiji, Alpha Sig, Pike
Lower: DKE, Beta, PKT
Bottom: DU, Chi Psi, PKP

Specialty: FH, AEPi, AGR -- All 3 do their own thing and stick to it, more power to 'em,

Posted By: From the inside
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

this is accurate except i’d say that ka is top and switch fiji and dke

By: .
by: From the insideDec 16, 2018 11:56:52 AM

Only reason I didn’t have KA as top is they recruit a very narrow group and socialize with specific groups, limits their overall rank from a rushee/ general GL member

By: From the inside
#2  by: facts   

this is the best list i've seen, imo beta is a tier below DKE but they aren't quite bottom tier lmao. i think pkt is already at the fiji/pike level, but they're new so i'd give em a semester.

By: facts
by: umDec 14, 2018 10:18:38 AM

I wouldnt say PKT is on that level yet. Give them a couple years they have no sorority relations and 80% of the dudes are creepy.

By: um
by: annaDec 15, 2018 12:06:38 AM

I'd agree, they're climbing up sooooo fast which should give them some credit. they really know how to throw a party, and their guys are super nice and most are pretty hot

By: anna
by: From the insideDec 16, 2018 11:54:40 AM

Agreed on the Beta/DKE thing, had a hard time with that. As far as PKT goes, and also Pike, no one climbs that fast. They are new, so the have the “new kid syndrome” where everyone’s interested, but you have to let the newness settle and see where it shakes out. Pike will climb faster thank PKT bc of their national brand.

By: From the inside

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.