facebook

Online Recruitment

by: annoyed freshman

If we are all vaccinated, why is recruitment still online? Makes no sense

Posted By: annoyed freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Because nothing that has happened over the last year and a half has ANYTHING to do with a common cold or a fake "vaccine". Every aspect is a made up justification to force societal changes upon you that you would otherwise reject under "normal" circumstances. The changes we went through are intended to stick around long term, and it never had anything to do with "keeping you safe", just keeping you isolated, keeping you in an artificial state of fear, and making sure you do more and more online so all your data can be collected and privacy can continue to be eroded.

By: .
by: .Dec 19, 2021 8:59:51 AM

Oh whoops now that some time has passed I need to add "stoking division and indirect political segregation" to the list, clear now that that is part of the agenda.

I hope you sheep start waking up very quickly.

#2  by: ?   

whoever said that recruitment was online? panhel has not made a decision yet, and nothing has been announced

By: ?
by: read pleaseJun 15, 2021 10:28:36 AM

"
As of now, recruitment rounds this year will be virtual, however, the recruitment team is working hard to ensure the experience is still one you won't want to miss. "

By: read please
by: .Jun 16, 2021 12:02:20 PM

Welp, you have your answer, it is the first response in this post. Whether you want to believe it or not is your choosing, however I can assist in any further questions you may have. Just remember: It DOES make sense and there is a reason why certain things are happening; if it doesn't make sense to you, it's because you are looking at things through the incorrect lens and from the wrong angle and trying to make sense of things in the wrong light.

by: :(Jun 16, 2021 6:30:28 PM

It’s on the sign up page, kind of hidden :(

By: :(
by: hiJun 17, 2021 9:35:13 AM

panhel is still trying to get NYU to allow for some elements of in person so it’s still very early and NYU may allow it because of restrictions being lifted this decision was made before that happened

By: hi
#3  by: @.   

Can you please get out of here with your CVOID denier activity, it is real and the vaccine does work. Go back to Alabama Greek Rank, we don't want you here?

By: @.
by: .Jul 3, 2021 11:54:13 AM

Any relief you feel you are getting from the vaccine is 100% psychological, it is nothing more than an anti-anxiety placebo, and every difference between this moment and 6-12 months ago is purely in your head and being fuled by garbage on TV and social media.

by: .Jul 16, 2021 8:04:25 PM

And I bet any man off the street in Alabama is smarter than you overly-compliant, overly-propagandized, excessively hypochondriac, non-thinking freaks. Bigot. You strike me as the type of person who'd happily go around believing that the sky is a purple dinosaur if the government and/or the news slipped that in their scripts (not that there's a difference between the two, and yes, the news and the narratives forced upon you are 100% scripted, I can prove it and have inside knowledge of these things).

by: .Nov 9, 2021 10:56:32 PM

"Any relief you feel you are getting from the vaccine is 100% psychological, it is nothing more than an anti-anxiety placebo"

See? I told you. Anyone following the news and who is competent enough to conceive of their own existence should know by now that this thing is a dud and does jack $hit. The media will only start slowly revealing some elements of truth in some situations when the public at large starts catching onto their $hit and they have to start back-peddling and coniditioning you idiots into what to believe next.

by: .Dec 19, 2021 8:54:29 AM

"the vaccine does work"

the verdict six months later... FACT CHECK FALSE.

Wrong again. But that's fine. Keep being wrong about everything and happily carrying on pretending that you're right because you're too deeply invested in a scam to turn around in order to avoid psychological discomfort.

It's called being brainwashed.

#4  by: well   

tbh there’s so many people who haven’t gotten vaccinated so I think that’s really where the precaution is. you can’t force the entire student body to take or to not take the vaccine. Approaches like these thing of the holistic student body. For anyone who might say that we need to show cards/proof of vaccination, there’s people that will find ones to show even if they didn’t get it done

By: well
by: come onAug 4, 2021 11:48:52 AM

You must not go to NYU. The vaccine was required for students, and they verified each and every persons. We are vaccinated.

By: come on
by: ironically Aug 13, 2021 12:02:24 AM

@come on. Okay well i’m not vaccinated and I’m allowed to still take certain classes online if possible🤦🏼‍♀️ you can’t force anyone against their ultimate will to take a vaccine lmao

By: ironically
by: ironically Aug 13, 2021 12:04:58 AM

imagine living in a bubble to the point where you think every single soul that’s part of the student body took it. Not everyone shares your views or will make your choices. I respect every single person that got the vaccine but i’m not getting it and I attend uni with you- sorry if that somehow offends you in some magical way.
I do know people are falsely identify as vaccinated. You showing your cards or trying verify it doesn’t stop others from doing ode wrong things just to get on campus

by: ironically Aug 13, 2021 12:06:54 AM

@come on, and before we have someone come at me with a superiority complex and some petty false accusations, no i’m not one of the people falsely identifying as vaccinated. I take my L’s proudly and honestly

by: Al SharptonSep 3, 2021 9:06:42 AM

Resist we much. We must, and we will much, about, that be committed.

By: Al Sharpton
by: smiley Dec 29, 2021 5:47:49 PM

@come on. This thread is old but last semester I took online courses for my engineer program and no, I wasn’t vaccinated lmao.

Yes, it was my second semester of freshmen year at NYU (I’m international, so I started later) but i’m a COMMUTER and I took ONLINE CLASSES. I only got vaccinated recently because now I am coming in person but there’s many of our fellow students who were AND WEREN’T vaccinated whilst the uni was thinking of yet another virtual recruitment.

By: smiley
#5  by: a   

im sure there are school guidelines they all have to follow like its not the bestest of situations but at least recruitment is still happening!!

By: a
#6  by: .   

"Can you please get out of here with your CVOID denier activity, it is real and the vaccine does work. Go back to Alabama Greek Rank, we don't want you here?"

Just following up a year and a half later now that the dust of reality has settled a little bit. How's that vaccine working? Does it / did it do the only thing a vaccine is supposed to do, prevent infection?

Nope.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.