facebook

social justice sorority

by: hi

hi I’m looking to rush in fall and I want to join a sorority but I want to be involved in one that’s socially aware and does a lot of social justice?? which ones would be the best for that

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi!   

What’s wonderful about sororities at NYU is that there are so many women in each chapter that are involved in social justice and activism. When you go through recruitment, be sure to ask the women you meet about how they like to get involved :)

By: Hi!
#2  by: T.T.F.   

Supporting True Tried Friend in its effort combating racial hatred and bias. In Agreement Sisterhood
(I.C.) who's arrow is winged with faith and hope and pointed with truth commends its NYU sisters with warmth of affection and true nobility.

By: T.T.F.
#3  by: !   

There’s a LOT of girls involved in social justice and activism in each sorority. However, there are definitely some chapters that have issues with diversity as well as some that may be social-justice oriented on campus, but nationally have issues with not taking a stand for social justice. With that being said, however, I know that every single chapter has a number of people that are very much involved in social justice and Panhel as a whole is too!

By: !
#4  by: pnm   

really great to see all the sororities at nyu are really involved with social justice and philanthropy, makes me feel so proud to go to such a great school!

By: pnm
#5  by: panhel !!   

is it just me or have all the panhellenic organization had amazing responses to the movement going on? it really seems like everyone is ready for change and panhel is doing a great job promoting that! you’ll find women passionate about social justice in every single sorority, definitely ask about it during recruitment and I’m sure you will hear some great answers

By: panhel !!
#6  by: U   

Yeaaaaa

By: U

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.