facebook

What’s going on with Aephi

by: curious

What happened with Aephi? Why does everyone think they are declining?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lots of factors   

for the past year ish, aephi girls' presence has been slowly declining at open parties (not mixers) hosted by the top frats, not enough to be super weird but definitely noticeable over time. then, they had an arguably weak recruitment (relative to their normal standards). recently, they've also appeared to be more insecure, notably with super defensive greekrank posts, which usually just come from kappas.

overall, ranking is mostly based on recruitment strength + social presence + mixers, and aephi has recently had a small dip in the first two. they can definitely make a comeback though, they've been strong for so long that it wouldn't be hard for them to be top again with a good fall semester.

By: lots of factors
#2  by: Not sure   

I think they’re still a strong chapter but socially they’ve just been more exclusive with who they mix with and even what parties they attend. They’re mostly at Aepi or zeta psi now and not as much at Fiji and dke.

By: Not sure
#3  by: hm   

yeah I mean aephi is just boring, they don’t go out as much as other sororities and don’t mix with frats other than aepi. there’s nothing particularly wrong with them as they consistently recruit pretty girls, it’s just the girls they recruit are all the same

By: hm
by: EhMay 2, 2020 1:32:17 PM

I think aephi goes out as much as other sororities but they tend to stick to Aepi and zeta psi, or go out to bars/clubs instead of frats

By: Eh
#4  by: meh   

aephi is bland.

By: meh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.