Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Almost   

Switch zta and kkg

By: Almost
by: ???Apr 10, 2020 10:53:45 AM

in what world?

By: ???
#2  by: ...   

Sorry but DG is def not bottom anymore. They passed AST after last years Greek Week and they are close to rising above Pi Phi

By: ...
by: stopApr 11, 2020 6:30:03 PM

DG nowhere near PiPhi but they are above AST

By: stop
by: huhApr 15, 2020 6:02:18 PM

greek week doesn’t determine your rank, are u guys okay?

By: huh
#3  by: ...   

When you make a comment saying aephi over kappa and dg over ast and it magically vanishes 🤔

By: ...
by: Sounds about right Apr 15, 2020 12:11:08 AM

Kappa is on the lookout!

By: Sounds about right
#4  by: lmao   

come on aephi is not mid tier and dg is not even close to last lmao. nice try though.

By: lmao
by: OofApr 17, 2020 11:04:02 AM

DG is last, no matter how much you guys get on this site and post otherwise. Don’t you get tired 😴

By: Oof
by: Get out of this siteApr 17, 2020 7:16:19 PM

If you care so much about rankings ast, then recruit better and have less awkward girls in your srat.

By: Get out of this site
by: notcuteApr 18, 2020 3:59:44 PM

if Ast was on this site they’d be Way upranking themselves like all of you in dg do (like being higher than pi phi and kappa? ONLY a dg would say so)

Your defensiveness and your willingness to tear down other girls is Very telling. Good luck with recruitment though, panhel love

By: notcute
by: TruthApr 18, 2020 6:06:08 PM

I have friends in both ast and dg and they're both too nice and not judgmental at all, so I don’t think any of this thread about rankings is by either of them. I don’t understand why outside people are trying so hard to start dram between them bc they’re both amazing orgs with amazing girls. I also know a lot of dg’s and asts are friends so why would they tear each other down like this? So how about we stop throwing accusations at them and go back to not starting fights on the internet.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.