facebook

spring 2020 recruitment

by: hi

Which sororities are hosting spring recruitment? Will it be just AST and DG or will Pi Phi join?

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

I want to know this as well! Isn’t it all the sororities? can you reach out to one particular one to see or? on the nyu web it’s says they have both fall and spring recruitment for freshman?????

By: .
by: noDec 20, 2019 9:17:10 AM

all the sororities do fall recruitment (formal). sororities can opt into spring recruitment (informal) if they need to hit quota or for any other reason. there is always at least one sorority that does spring recruitment which is why it says both spring and fall on the nyu website.

at this point, it's likely that most of the sororities don't know if they're doing spring recruitment. feel free to reach out to orgs you're interested in anyways, though.

By: no
#2  by: me   

definitely AST/DG

By: me
by: helpDec 18, 2019 5:56:41 PM

what about dphie & aephi??? can they accept spring girls?

By: help
by: ºººDec 20, 2019 8:52:44 PM

for dphie/aephi: can they? yes. have they in the past? not for many years. will they this year? doubtful.

typically spring recruitment is often done by sororities who have a lot of graduating seniors or who had a small fall pledge class so they need to keep their numbers up in order to meet quota. dphie and aephi have historically had quite strong pledge classes so they don't necessarily need to worry about that. most orgs would rather not do it because it costs a lot of money to recruit, educate, and initiate girls twice a year.

By: ººº
#3  by: ???   

bump!

By: ???
by: patience, young padawanJan 17, 2020 3:59:22 AM

since info about spring recruitment hasn't been released yet, no one who knows anything would risk anonymity by posting here.

trust me, as long as you're following all the chapters + panhel on insta, you will not miss any info about spring recruitment.

the semester doesn't start for another week, there won't be any spring recruitment info until at least then, if not later. just chill out and enjoy break while you can!

By: patience, young padawan
#4  by: yay   

Confirmed!! AST is doing spring informal recruitment!

By: yay
#5  by: rr   

dg is!!!

By: rr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.