facebook

should i rush?

by: Potential PNM

I’m an incoming freshman and I’m thinking of rushing but I’m not sure. I don’t know much about Greek life other than what my sister has told me but she goes to USC, so I’m assuming it’s much different here anyway. I’m wondering what being in a sorority is like at NYU. What are the perks of joining? Is being in a sorority here a good experience? Thanks!

Posted By: Potential PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: My take   

Joining a sorority is definitely worth it. People in Greek life are proud of their letters and get a lot out of it. Greek life is a super close-knot community so not only do you make friends with people in your org, but also others in the community. It’s a commitment, but it’s a fun commitment. If you’re still unsure, I’m recommend going through recruitment and feeling it out. If you decide it’s not for you, that’s totally okay! Also there a lot of Panhel events during welcome week where you can feel it out before recruitment, so definitely keep an eye out for those. Good luck!

By: My take

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.