facebook

disappointed

by: Changed Mind

I am a freshman and was really excited about joining greek life this semester. After reading everything on here and seeing all the arguments over who's chapter is better I decided that I don't want to rush and be part of such a negative group. From the looks of it all it is is drama! Does it really matter who's better and jealous of who?

Posted By: Changed Mind
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: It's Not What It Seems   

I know a lot of these messages seem terrible, but not all greek life is like this. There are some people that think they're better, and there are some people that don't like people and feel the need to bash, but that's only a small group of people. I didn't go through recruitment for the longest time because of things like this, but now that I have, there are no regrets. I do recommend rush even if it's just for fun, in the end you don't have to join.

By: It's Not What It Seems
#2  by: second chances    

Hey there! So, when I came to college I hated the idea of Greek life. Your comment above hit it right on top of the head exactly what I thought it was all about. This website just like other annomous websites KILLS what are the best things in a persons like, it's like the magazine right at the front of Wal-Mart bashing stars life's. If you are really interested in Greek life come see it for real don't let a website, that half of the time has nongreeks posting the horrible stuff about us , kill how you feel about it! :)

By: second chances
#3  by: Then    

Don’t rush, bye!

By: Then

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.