facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: 2012 lineup   

I think they change by year because of how many new girls they get during recruitment each year. Then some graduate and the cycle continues.
BUT FOR 2012 I'M SEEING THIS LIST

Alpha Gamma Delta - looks/supportive of chapter
Alpha Delta Pi - Friendly to everyone, well liked for this/together on campus/takes sisterhood seriously
Sigma Sigma Sigma - fun to talk to/always knows whats coming up next or the latest on anything
Alpha Sigma Alpha - never together on campus aways hanging out with frat guys/don't see them much
Alpha Omicron Pi - fakest girls on campus/weird/can't hold an actual conversation without awkward pauses.

There are only 5, there is one more
Zeta Phi Beta - but it is an international, historically black Greek-lettered sorority.
I don't compare them with the others because they are way to small and seem inactive on campus. Plus I don't think they were even on the ballot for fall rush.

By: 2012 lineup
#2  by: Frat   

I would second the response before me. Very accurate.

By: Frat
#3  by: MSU   

1. AOΠ
2. ΑΣΑ
3. AΓΔ
4. ΣΣΣ
5.ΑΔΠ

That's how the ranking is and always will be.

By: MSU
by: .Feb 11, 2018 8:14:14 PM

Put AGD on the top where it belongs and then you've got it

By: .
#4  by: Truth   

Every sorority has its flaws and advantages over the others. It's really more opinion of what you're looking for out of a sorority that make these sororities different.

Gams- definitely have the looks, nice girls but often think they're better than others, not a very close sisterhood

ASA- very nice friendly diverse group of girls, not the hottest, smart, slowly going downhill the past couple years though

Tri Sig- love to be out and have a fun time, many different cliques within the sorority, overall a great group of girls

ADPi- very friendly to everyone on campus and by far the closest sisterhood, this seems to be where "true friends" are, very down to earth girls

AOPi- pretty girls but they know it, stuck up and fake, typical "sorority girls"

KD- new on campus so it's hard to judge yet, only complain is they talk mad crap on all the other sororities when they have no right to

By: Truth
#5  by: Frat   

Agreeing with the post above, each sorority on campus has good values and all mean well. But unfortunately stereotypes have been made pertaining each sorority.
1. AOΠ - Popular girls from high school, BUT some are very sweet and genuine. Many people stereotype these ladies as "stuck up".
2. ΑΣΑ - Known as the girls you take home to mom and dad. Very diverse but come together for similar values and sisterhood. ASA's are known to dominate sports and in class.
3. ΑΓΔ - Beautiful girls but are known by my having a good sisterhood.
4. ΣΣΣ- Sweet girls but also party girls. They are really nice and have came a long way.
5. ΑΔΠ - True sisterhood. During recruitment it seems as this sorority takes anyone.
6. ΚΔ - Back on campus and were welcomed with opened arms.

By: Frat
#6  by: Honesty   

AOPi- They are very good at image on campus and involvement with their philanthropy. Although they need to get real with themselves and seek some sisterhood.

AGD- Known as a "Hot" sorority. That maybe in some terms but they also are very competitive and WIN! I will say this they need to branch out and hang with others instead of just with PIKE and get off your high horse. You are not the best so stop thinking and acting you are.

Tri-Sigma- They are all around good group. I do believe they can work on sisterhood more and focus on school.

ADPi- Great group of girls with great sisterhood. They need to work on competition and campus involvement.

ASA- They are the "smart" ones but they need to work on a make over. Just because you are smart doesn't mean you don't need to respect your appearance.

Kappa Delta- They are so new its hard and unfair to claim one way or the other. As far as a bad talk about other sororities I never heard of any. Besides when all that came out I didn't even know who was KD and who wasn't…..so people need to chill. They seem to have good sisterhood but I would like to see KD now this semester to start doing things for themselves. Good luck ladies!

By: Honesty
#7  by: keepin it 100   

Top Tier (in no particular order all just top tier)
Gam, AOPi, and Sigma.
Bottom Tier (in no particular order all just bottom tier)
ASA, ADPi, and KD

Honest ratings of all
Gam - Hottest sorority on campus. Like 90% are smoking hot! Fun, chill girls. Have a rep for bad sisterhood but seem to be improving. Win a lot. Best philanthropy event. Involved. They have it all.
AOPi - Pretty girls. Pretty as in girl next door pretty. Classy girls. Half their sorority is fun and the other half are buzzkills. Competitive also especially with Gam. Most seem to have money or be well off and seem to flaunt it.
Sigma - Woah! They keep impressing! Definitely up and coming. Gorgeous, fun girls. Laidback. Just really on the rise. A lot of girls are top tier fraternity sweethearts but that's not just what it takes to be a top tier sorority. They seem to be working on it.
ASA - This sorority is half and half. Half are pretty cool and pretty attractive and the other half are random Random RANDOM. Sweet girls. Smart girls. Work on being more social. It is college LIVE a little.
ADPi - They are known for being the bigger girls or the weird girls. However, that being said they are SO sweet. Sweetest down to Earth girls. Apparently have an amazing sisterhood and love each other for who they really are. Other sororities could learn sisterhood from them.
KD - They don't know how to be a sorority. They're new. I saw some wearing letters at a party..... Give them time

By: keepin it 100
#8  by: "Truth"   

One version of the "truth" is not what you should believe when reading about any of the sororities. Every sorority is different with different values and platforms. This website is just an anonymous way for people to degrade others. It's ridiculous.

By: "Truth"
#9  by: Murray Native    

1. AΟΠ
2. ΑΣΑ
3. ΑΓΔ
4. ΣΣΣ
5. ΚΔ
6. ΑΔΠ

ALWAYS AND WILL BE. Based on overall values and involvement.

By: Murray Native
#10  by: Murray Freshman    

Murray Greek life seems to be cookie cutter if you ask me. It appears to be what you do when you want to fit in with the crowd. However here is my rating:
AΟΠ/ΑΓΔ- Top of the sorority chain. Definitely the pretty/stuck up girls. My second roommate is a Gam. They are super involved on campus. Their sisterhood seems a bit shallow though. As a sisterhood, their should be a level of comfort when dealing with your sisters. Never distress. Anyways these girls are at the top of the food chain. Not all of them are stuck up though- some girls just keep up with their stereotype.
ΣΣΣ/ ΑΣΑ- These are the mid tier sororities. I hear a lot about Tri Sig being party girls, however i have met a couple and they are by far one of the chillest sororities out there. And i agree that ASA is definitely full of smart girls. And most of the girls in both sororities are chill and cool to talk to. Overall both sororities seem cool to talk to and personable.
ΑΔΠ- This is the bottom tier sorority. From what I've seen and heard they are a little awkward. They do cherish the meaning behind sisterhood. My first roommate was in ADP, and i wasn't fond of her- but i wont let that speak for the whole sorority. The general stereotype is that they're weird and anyone can get in. But judge for yourself- i know girls in that sorority that I'm happy I've met.
ΚΔ- As far as KD goes, this is a new sorority. I don't understand why other sororities feel the need to snub a sorority figuring themselves out. Leave them be

By: Murray Freshman

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.