facebook

fraternities ranking

by: Lonely Boy

I'm thinking of coming to CSU next semester and I want to join a fraternity. Which one is at the top right now?

Posted By: Lonely Boy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreekGuy   

It depends on who you fit in with:

Delta Sigma Phi (Delta Sig): Most involved on campus along with Sig Ep. Strongest local Alumni base with a ton of events. They are the most active in sports on campus, many of them really take personal wellbeing seriously, and have really worked on the brotherhood aspect. Probably the fullest brotherhood experience on this campus.
Sigma Tau Gamma (Sig Tau): Along with TKE, they have clearly lost sight of what their vision is. Very shallow brotherhood that typically join beyond the fact that they have a house. Material reasons are a sure-fire way to have a lameduck chapter.
Sigma Phi Epsilon (Sig Ep): Great group of guys who are actively working towards getting their charter. A little behind the curve due to just coming back, but they have strong leaders and stricter requirements of membership than most.
Tau Kappa Epsilon (Teke): I am unsure of what image TKE is trying to build on this campus. not much happens with them outside of their organization, and it seems that whenever they do work with the community, its only a power move so they can use it on behalf of themselves. Zero continuity among brothers, and very clique-ish.

By: GreekGuy
#2  by: sorority   

Top: Delta Sig
Mid: Sig Tau( just because they have a house), TKE
Bottom: SIg Ep( they are new)

By: sorority
#3  by: Vikes4Life   

It depends are you into the white ones or the black ones. The white ones are cool but the black ones are more cultured and Harder to get into. My old roommate was doing the white one and she got in with no problem. They give you a bid or something.

By: Vikes4Life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.