facebook

recruitment numbers

by: pnm

I will be a freshman at MSU next fall and was wondering how many girls typically go through recruitment versus how many get bids. Does anyone know how many girls went through recruitment last fall?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active   

So basically at Mo State if you go through you’re almost guenateed a bud at a house. However, at some harder to get into sororities it will be much harder. The numbers are usually around 750-900. Some of the top houses have to cut more than 500 girls on the first day. Good luck!

By: Active
by: HilaryMar 17, 2019 11:54:35 AM

Wow,I had no idea cuts were so deep that early. If some houses have to cut 500 girls the first round how do they decide which ones since they've only met them for a few minutes.

By: Hilary
by: BearzMar 17, 2019 2:54:50 PM

Certain sororities cut because of grades and some will cut if your high school resume doesn’t have much school or community involvement. Some good news though Gamma Phi Beta has a no cut policy. Good Luck!

By: Bearz
#2  by: BearUp   

Depends on the chapter. I know a lot of girls get bids but you can easily get cut because of your grades and you can also get cut for not meetings other requirements. It really depends.

By: BearUp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.