facebook

junior

by:    

Is it okay to be a junior to go through fall recruitment or should I just not even try because of age difference?

Posted By: Bear22
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You never know unless you try. I suggest going through Nationals as well as the Local sorority recruitment.

By: ItsLit
#2by:    

I think it is totally fine to go through as a junior! you get to meet a lot of people and if you go through formal recruitment you can drop if it isn't what you want or expect!

By: sigma
#3by:    

Yes. There are juniors (especially transfers) who go through every year. Just keep an open mind, and know that some houses have to make bigger cuts early on. Just like any other girl going through recruitment, your grades are going to matter, maybe more so since you have finished several semesters. Every house at MSU has great girls. Sorority life is what you make of it.

By: beargrrrl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.