facebook

new sorority rankings?

by: Bear

With the new pledge classes included, what do you think the sorority rankings are?

Posted By: Bear
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: student   

All i know is adpi and sigma kappa have great new pledge classes. Adpi is a better sorority in general, so they are still at the top. They win more stuff and have a lot of great members. They are really into themselves, but it works if you're in the sorority. DZ is also good looks wise, they just have horrible grades and don't do anything productive, so as a sorority they suck. Sigma Kappa has pretty girls, they are all just a little off and irrelevant. A chi o is just full of try hard, annoying girls who are mostly weird, but there are some normal sophomores. All the others are honestly irrelevant.

By: student
by: HmmmmNov 4, 2017 9:57:37 AM

Sounds like someone didn't get asked back to AXO

By: Hmmmm
by: my opinionDec 4, 2018 9:50:40 AM

sounds like an adpi is writing this...

By: my opinion
by: GeeFeb 15, 2023 9:31:06 PM

I wonder which house this person is in? None of these sororities suck

By: Gee
#2  by: MSU   

1.AXO
2.ADPI
3.SK
4.DZ
5.ASA
6.Tri Sig
7.Gphi
8.AOII

By: MSU
by: msuJan 5, 2018 11:59:09 AM

accurate but switch AXO and ADPi

By: msu
#3  by: Think Again   

You’ve gotta he crazy to our AOPi at the bottom of the list... definitely above GPhi and Tri Sig

By: Think Again
#4  by: ABΓ   

AΔΠ
ΣK
ΔZ
AXΩ
AΣA
ΣΣΣ
AOΠ
ΓΦB

By: ABΓ
#5  by: honestly   

1. AXO
2. ADPi
3. Sig K
4. DZ
5. ASA
6. SSS
7. AOPI
8. GPhi

AXO has clearly moved to the top imo. Sig K could be switched with ADPi and DZ could be switched with ASA but I think this is the general consensus in the fraternity world. All that being said all houses have some really cool girls and you should join the chapter where you think you fit in, not who has the top house. Bear Up.

By: honestly
by: MsuAug 22, 2018 10:09:03 PM

Achio is the only house that thinks they’re the top house haha

By: Msu
#6  by: ALL FRATS   

1- Delta Zeta
2- Alpha Delta Pi
3- Alpha Chi Omega
4- Sigma Kappa
5- Alpha Sigma Alpha
6- Alpha Omicron Pi
7- Gamma Phi Beta
8- Sigma Sigma Sigma

Let’s all be real here

By: ALL FRATS
by: hahFeb 13, 2018 9:06:47 PM

DZ as top? this is a joke.

By: hah
by: hahaMar 4, 2018 8:56:46 PM

yes, DZ's are most frequently on top of frat boys... this is true

By: haha
#7  by: The board   

You should choose your sorority based off of what you truly feel you have the most in common with and you can see yourself enjoying and succeeding in. This site can be fun to view and some can be helpful in the process to know but it’s mostly bias. Pick the house you want. Weather is delta zeta, asa, or gamma phi beta. It doesn’t matter as long as you found your place and you are happy with your sisterhood.

By: The board
#8  by: honest   

Adpi
Axo
Sig K
DZ
ASA
Tri Sig
AOPi
G Phi
That being said, all sororities at Missouri State have great girls and you can't judge them based on their letters. I think Mo State has great diversity throughout each sorority and as a member of one chapter I have friends in all sororities.

By: honest
#9  by: Bear up   

1. DZ
2. AXO
3. ADPI
4. SK
5. AOPI
6.ASA
7.SSS
8. GPHI

By: Bear up
#10  by: Bearup   

ADPi// AXO
SK// DZ
ASA// SSS
AOPi// GPhi

By: Bearup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.