facebook

boulder vs Colorado state

by: compare

why should I choose csu over boulder? from Connecticut and not sure which one

Posted By: compare
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Hey, I’m a native Coloradan and I go to school on the east coast. I just happen to be snooping on here rn. Please, please go to Boulder. It’s way more respected in the state, the campus is 10x more beautiful, the culture is more fun and dynamic, and the town is so much cooler. It’s closer to Denver too. Ask me any questions!!! But seriously I cannot stress enough that CU is worlds better than CSU

By: Hi
by: not PFeb 18, 2022 5:40:43 PM

she’s not a lesbian for P she turned pesbian

By: not P
by: YepFeb 28, 2023 9:51:19 PM

Boulder 110% CSU SUCKS!!!

By: Yep
#2  by: cu student   

i go to boulder and have visited csu and it’s no question. the campus is beautiful, greek life is large if ur into that, social scene is 10 times better, and even if we don’t win game days are awesome

By: cu student
#3  by: duh   

if this is the website you’re going on to get advice for where to go to college, you’re gonna want to go to boulder.

sincerely, a csu student
(unlike the other two commenters)

By: duh
#4  by: csu   

cu does have a better social scene but the people at csu are much more genuine. if you’re looking for real friends then go to csu. i went to boulder my freshman year and everyone there is no toxic it’s hard to find genuine people

By: csu
#5  by: East coast   

I also go to school on the east coast but was just looking at this lmao. I wanted to go to boulder and almost did. I would go there

By: East coast

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.