facebook

spring rush 2019

by: Ranks

Top:
Pi kapp: obvious number 1, big member numbers, big parties
SAE: No real house but throw big parties and have good members
Phi Tau: debatable after suspension, but still are one of the tops

Middle
Sig Nu: Have a weird house that has Geeds in it. But throw down and a decent number of guys.
Sig Chi: Throwdown heavy but have no house. Little small in numbers but have good members
Kappa Sig: They have lots of members but bid everyone. The only reason they are relevant.
Phi Delt: Kinda Nerdy but they are getting better, have a cool house.
Fiji: These guys kind of came out of nowhere, but are starting to make a bigger presence on campus. Definitely rising quickly

Idk about anyone else

Posted By: Ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True   

Finally an accurate rank with descriptions

By: True
#2  by: Cap   

no geeds live in sig nu. Bunch of cap I live here with the boys.

By: Cap
#3  by: no cap   

If you knew anything about greek life you'd realize how irrelevant phi tau is and that kap sig is borderline kicked off campus. They cant even have a pledge class till 2021. Pi Kapp also told all the guys rushing this year that no other frats were rushing spring. Shows who they really are.

By: no cap
by: shlaptApr 7, 2020 11:10:42 AM

They weren't wrong tho, I don't see anyone rushing pledges haha

By: shlapt
#4  by: minaj   

lol you've got to be kidding me if you think pi kapp is top, theyre letting in just about anyone at this point. plus theyre so creepy around girls now maybe pi kapp as top frat 3 years ago ya

By: minaj
#5  by: IFC   

Sig nu got a new house, never have or ever will live with GDIs. They own the entire building

By: IFC
by: falseFeb 26, 2020 5:02:05 PM

shut up broke boisss lmao why can't u put letters on it then ....... cus u don't own any of it hahahahah lies

By: false
#6  by: señor   

Pi kapp is falling off thats for sure the rest idk about but i havent heard anything about them except i guess a bad social with gphi

By: señor

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.