facebook

Is Theta doing informal?

by: ?

anyone know if theta is doing any informal but just not keeping it quiet? their chapter total is considerably lower than axo aphi zta dg... it's in range of chio and kd and they did informal

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No thanks    

Wouldn’t want to be a theta they are on the way down

By: No thanks
#2  by: ?    

I’m not interested in the others that were or are doing informal. But I would be interested in informal for theta maybe. Should I dm their recruitment chair? And pres? Sincere advice appreciated.
Thank you for responding. Happy to wait for formal as well just thought I’d ask since their total was so low.

By: ?
by: HiSep 7, 2022 2:01:53 AM

The last thing you wanna do is dm their exec, it will get you blacklisted so fast. They probably won’t do informal even if they are eligible because it will make them look bad so definitely just wait until formal. Panhellenic will post who is doing informal in a few weeks

By: Hi
#3  by: insider   

they are under quota and therefore eligible but opted not to do it because they thought it'd be bad for their image, harassing their exec isn't going to do anything but get you blacklisted if you choose to go through in the spring

By: insider
#4  by: Bebop   

What happened to Theta? Did a bunch of girls drop? They had one of the highest chapter totals last spring

By: Bebop
by: SadSep 6, 2022 1:54:25 PM

They got a terrible pc last spring and the girls in different cliques aren’t nice to each other so a lot of them drop every year

By: Sad
#5  by: insider   

Theta's nationals won't let this chapter do informal even if their numbers are low. Miami Panhel can't make them do it either bc their nationals won't allow it.

By: insider

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.