facebook

TIPS FOR THE INCOMING FRESHMEN GUYS

by: ha

i have a feeling fraternities are going to be much more exclusive this semester so here’s what you do to get invited

1. make sure your outfit looks frat. this means your closet should be full of american eagle, aeropostale and cargo shorts and vests. frat guys love pockets. bonus points if you wear the same worn out dress shoes you wore at prom everyday (that is what we call top tier)
2. knock on their front door and tell them about that one time you shot gunned two beers in 10 minutes and got like soooooo hammered. this is a secret code within the greek community that means “my lips are sealed o wise brother. i request admittance in your halls of brotherhood” and the brothers are legally required to welcome you into their home
3. This is the most CRUCIAL step. Once they let you inside all eyes will be on you. This is your one and only chance to establish your dominance. If you fail to impress the brothers, you will be blackballed from rushing ANY fraternity on this campus. Go up to a brother and sensually caress his face while gazing into his eyes. If he looks away, you have already won. If he doesn’t, you must kiss him. In the greek community, this represents the brotherhood bond being sparked. This is why many fraternities, like Fiji for example, force their pledges to kiss each other and the actives.

I know all this stuff is new and can seem confusing but it’s really it’s not super complicated guys. I hope this helps! Good luck gentleman 😈

Posted By: ha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: shleem    

the faxiest of fax

By: shleem
#2  by: smh   

bro you weren’t supposed to tell all the freshman that you’re taking all the fun out of it

By: smh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.