facebook

Out of state & region

by: Oos

Hey I’m from the north. What are my odds of getting a bid from a top/mid? And are there a lot of oos girls at cofc

Posted By: Oos
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

A majority of people in Greek life are from out of state, especially from the north east, so being from out of state shouldn’t be a factor when getting a bid. Just be yourself and find an organization that works for you and you should be happy with where you end up

By: Hi
#2  by: .-.   

yeah there are a lot of oos people here so don’t worry about that. however i do think you should rethink your attitude about only wanting “top/mid”..... tiers at cofc are literally not a big deal lol like nobody actually cares what sorority you’re in or looks down on people based on that. i know it sounds corny but when you rush just think about where you feel comfortable. when i rushed there were certain houses i was already judging but they actually surprised me. so just relax and don’t take greekrank srsly bc it’s a stupid website.

By: .-.
#3  by: you'll be fine   

so many oos girls in greek life in all of the sororities. being out of state wouldn't stop you at all from getting a bid from a top/mid tier sorority. don't worry about that at all

By: you'll be fine

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.