facebook

truth

by: the deal

All sororities are good, there’s no real rivals like some posts on this website might make you think, but the difference between adpi zeta chi o and tri delt from the rest is that they mix with the better frats like pike and sig chi. Besides that DONT WORRY ABOUT RANKS!!! All sororities have fun and have cool genuine girls along with mean ones too. You just have to go into rush with an open mind and find the house you clique with the best and you will have fun, make friends and be happy. Don’t worry about ranks!!! Trust me both girls and guys could care less what sorority you’re in or if you’re not in a sorority.

Posted By: the deal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True   

im in 1 of the sororitys op mentioned and tbh mixing with the frats isn't all its cracked up to be lol. girlies don't worry about boys during rush bc there are 1000 other things about being a sister that are more important. i love my sorority w/ all my heart but i have friends in "lower" sororitys who have just as much fun. just be yourselves and have fun going greek!!!!!!

By: True
#2  by: Yes   

Ladies listen

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.