How much do sororities factor in gpa during rush

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Not really unless it’s a really bad gpa

By: No
#2  by: greeeek   

depends on the sorority and their national standards for gpa. for some, you may be able to get in with a lower gpa, but for others, you'll need a decent gpa just to be able to be considered. remember, when you register for recruitment, you have to supply your grades (or at least gpa i think), so sororities with higher standards will know if you have a gpa they can accept. just answering based on what i know from my sorority's recruitment process was

By: greeeek
#3  by: cofc2020   

no one ever answers this question the way they should. I was a pi chi & had girls in tears getting dropped because they didn’t know about grades. To be really straight, almost none of them will take you lower than a 2.5 and most are going to want a 3.0. It’s not being mean, there are national standards the chapters have to follow for their org and you cannot get initiated below a certain GPA. It also is for the fact that if you can’t get your grades up high enough without a sorority, then school should be your main focus.

By: cofc2020
#4  by: Yes   

yes if you have a bad gpa it will definitely affect your chances at most houses

By: Yes
#5  by: Lol   

Anyone with a high GPA would not be going to this school. Please!

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.