facebook

sorority rush - help where did i go wrong

by: Sad

I rushed as a senior and only got a bid from Tri sigma. I felt like I had really great conversations with literally everyone else, All of my friends are gamma/axid/phi sig and adpi so I was really hoping to get one of those but sigma came from left field and although they are awesome girls I was so disappointed.

Can anyone tell me what went wrong?? Am I weird and just don’t know it or was it because I rushed as a senior?

Posted By: Sad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

You can still get bids from any sorority as a senior. I have had friends from AXID, Gamma, and ADPI all get bids rushing as juniors and seniors. Coastal is not like some of the bigger schools who only want freshmen. However, they still need to ensure they are taking a majority of freshmen as they will be in the organization longer than the juniors and seniors. But ultimately they want “quality” over quanity and will take a hardworking sweet senior over a freshman with nothing to offer. I am so sorry your recruitment experience was not what you wanted it to be. It is always a huge risk rushing as a senior and all though you only got a bid from Tri Sigma, maybe you should have given them a chance. They wanted YOU. And ultimately you should want to be where you are wanted rather than where you are not.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.