facebook

tri sig

by: ?

Doesn’t look like they’re that bad anymore..?

honest opinions?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

judging by what? they're the lowest in terms of looks and a social life compared to the other sororities/most people drop them sooooo idk what's really changed if anything. they're nice though?

By: ???
by: aZdAug 11, 2019 8:43:12 PM

i think they definitely improved in all aspects since i rushed 2015 girls who say they’re still bottom of the bunch are just looking for someone to beat down and keep someone there because they’re afraid to be the bottom. Love my sigma roomie<3

By: aZd
by: HiAug 16, 2019 2:38:07 PM

Someone will always have to be in last place, hate to break it to you but thats how it works - not everyone can be number 1 and if last isnt tri sigma then please let me know who else it would be..... also you are 200% a sigma trying to pretend to be in another sorority because axid girls hate when we spell their name AZD like that and no one would care enough to stick up for another org and say “we’ll see at recruitment” lol

By: Hi
#2  by: Idk   

Their ig features a lot of pretty girls and I always see them out in groups so it looks like they actually all like each other. I guess we’ll find out at recruitment

By: Idk
by: anonJul 2, 2020 8:42:45 PM

The Ig is super fake and 95% of the sisters hate each other. they only hang out with their clique and talk about everyone else in the organization.

By: anon
#3  by: ok   

they may not be as bad as they used to be.... but that doesn’t mean they still aren’t bad. there’s a reason they always do continuous bids, because no one wants to join, that’s also why their numbers are so low.

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.