facebook

What happened with that Kappa at Mickel?

by: WTF?

She was Puking outside the front of the building and was arguing with several residents outside the building.

She left before campus PD showed up, but im sure Kappa is dealing with her. Does anyone know what happened? Why was she arguing? Obviously she was black out but still?

Also why are there a lot of girls dropping recently? Every sorority has girls drop but one of their sisters told me it was REALLY bad this year. Maybe even bad enough to rush again in the spring.

Posted By: WTF?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So   

So Xo - why are you so worried about kappa?

By: So
by: ?Sep 25, 2020 7:13:55 PM

Ok idk why you think im a XO, but do you know what happened?

By: ?
by: LolSep 25, 2020 7:20:25 PM

Haha XO

By: Lol
by: ?Sep 25, 2020 7:31:01 PM

Ok well thanks anyways. Does anyone else have any idea about what happened?

By: ?
#2  by: Omgoodness Kappa...   

Kappa.... You're the only one obviously on here because you make it obvious. stop trying to blame ADPi, XO, DDD, or ZTA for being on here as obviously as you are, when they aren't.

The people trying to help her were from the apartment party she was at, idk why she was mad but she was yelling really loud at them after she got done puking. She was in letters so i think they were just making sure she wouldnt get into trouble.

It seems like Kappa has a new scandal, or new girl getting black out and puking in punlic every week. The last thing they need is for that situation to have got worse than it already was.

By: Omgoodness Kappa...
by: Except Sep 25, 2020 8:06:11 PM

Except for XO who has also made it obvious. And all of your defensiveness makes it even more obvious.

By: Except
by: OkSep 25, 2020 8:11:46 PM

What is obvious about XO being on here? Ill call them out with you for sure if you provide something. Ive defended XO ADPi ZTA DDD AXO APHi and idk how many other sororities, from being called out by you Kappa. Ive been at it for weeks. You and this troll have a problem Kappa, trying to catch something that isnt there is more difficult than grasping smoke with bare hands. You're being desperate and its honestly sad.

At least the troll has stopped their bashing but you just continue... I really really really hope you get the come to jesus meeting you need to quit this site and your obsession with it.

By: Ok
by: HahaSep 25, 2020 8:12:48 PM

But you are the troll.

By: Haha
by: Omgoodness..Sep 25, 2020 8:15:15 PM

Here we go again. Ok i am the troll Kappa, whatever. Can you please stop now that you've found me out?

By: Omgoodness..
by: AndSep 25, 2020 8:15:24 PM

Also - your statement is not true. You have defended no one on here, including kappa and those you mentioned, except XO

By: And
by: Omgoodness..Sep 25, 2020 8:19:50 PM

You're the same girl that thought all of this was an ADPi last week or the week before, before that it was SK, now its XO? Ok Kappa Gotcha. I said you had no evidence to accuse them then you accused me of being the troll or the sorority you were trying to accuse. You're literally psycho, and i dont mean that as an insult i mean you literally have a medical issue.

By: Omgoodness..
#3  by: stop it    

you both look bad. please stop. you’re literally both doing the same thing

By: stop it
by: Thank you!Sep 25, 2020 8:26:32 PM

I've been trying to tell this troll and this Kappa they are both psycho!! They never listen because they have problems, when you try and tell them you're just whoever they want you to be.

By: Thank you!
by: YwSep 25, 2020 8:31:37 PM

just think all this needs to stop and girls need to support other girls regardless of their letters or anything else

By: Yw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.