facebook

zeta self ranking

by: lol

Is anyone going to acknowledge that ZTA posted SIX self ranks for their chapter on their page within 30 minutes of each other

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep   

And then the person who was self ranking for zeta posted bad posts for tridelt, adpi and kappa and used the same name because they forgot to change it LOL bad look zeta

By: Yep
#2  by: hm   

Everyone I’ve met in zeta refers to themself as “1” and tries to use it to get special privilege at parties and bars... not cute

By: hm
#3  by: uhh   

Yikes ZTA

By: uhh
#4  by: ^^^   

Plus on the first Zeta self-rank, the troll responded to herself TWICE in the same half hour.

By: ^^^
#5  by: clemson   

So obvious it hurts

By: clemson
#6  by: Question   

Did they get in trouble with the university this semester? Heard they cancelled all their events after formal

By: Question
by: ?Jun 14, 2019 4:14:24 PM

What happened?

By: ?
by: hmmJun 16, 2019 10:44:11 AM

some girl is lying to you boss

By: hmm
by: NoJun 16, 2019 1:00:44 PM

That is actually true, they did cancel their events after formal

By: No
by: HmmmJun 16, 2019 2:13:53 PM

There's nothing on the Clemson FSL website about them under conduct reports. Maybe they got in trouble with their HQ?

By: Hmmm
by: hmJun 30, 2019 8:21:43 PM

I was told by my friend in zeta they just cancelled their last function to do a sisterhood thing instead, they aren't on so pro or anything i dont think

By: hm
#7  by: lLOL   

Ouch

By: lLOL
#8  by: ...   

hahahahahhaha

By: ...
#9  by: Give it up troll    

You’re a troll posing as Zeta!! Your comments over and over again just like you do to other sororities make you so obvious. Zeta did not write those self ranks or those negative things about other sororities.

By: Give it up troll
by: this ^^Jun 24, 2019 2:58:30 PM

obviously just someone who has a problem with ZTA doing this.... stop trying to bring them down!

By: this ^^
#10  by: lol   

I promise you dude not a single girl in zeta checks or goes on greek rank, they're top and they know it they don't care what people think

By: lol
by: HahaJul 1, 2019 12:12:26 PM

^^lol

By: Haha
by: UmmJul 1, 2019 4:15:39 PM

They must care what people think because they just had every single negative review removed and I don’t think someone who isn’t in zeta would do that lol

By: Umm
by: ^^Jul 3, 2019 11:04:21 AM

HAhahahah

By: ^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.