facebook

how do i get into hustman or sigma pi

by: frosh

Im a freshman here and I knew nothing about huntsmen and sigma pi but their tailgates seem to be the most fun. I went to amici a bunch of times, and a couple girls dragged me to sigma pi (who i didn't even know was a thing) because they had a bouncy house and they had a bouncy house and a flame thrower. girls were hotter at amici, but I had fun at both and was always planning to rush in the spring anyway. (parents rules) Are their recruitment any different than regular fraternitites and why do so many people im guessing mostly freshman not know how to even contact these guys. Huntsmen I had heard of more but I had fun at Sigma Pi, and both tailgates were packed and more fun than the white house. Everyone had told me teh white house was the place to go but ive never really had fun there. So any help would be appreciated i know ill get a lot of fake help but whatever.

Posted By: frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Sig pi and Huntsmen are both no a real thing. they do not exist

By: .
#2  by: What   

Wtf is huntsmen...

By: What
#3  by: .   

this man is trolling

By: .
by: BradDec 3, 2018 9:44:42 AM

it's the remaining Sigma Chis. Gave up the Big House and gave themselves a new name. Still pull the same Zeta groupies.

By: Brad
by: HahaDec 8, 2018 2:30:37 PM

Huntsmen may be the ga yest thing I have heard in a long time

By: Haha
#4  by: hahahaha   

people on hereare so dumb. freshman really don't know what it was like years ago. People saying huntsmen and sigma pi arent a thing? Ill tell you one thing when my girlfriends and i would go out our freshman and sophmore year wed go to pike darties sigma chi parties and sigma pi tailgates... if any freshman this year wanted to learn something then talk to a kid that pledged sig chi pike or sigma pi in 2015. This guys could teach you how to treat girls, party, and just be fun people in general

By: hahahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.