No order any of the frats listed below are good
Theta chi
Sigma pi
Sigma chi
Phi kappa tau
Lambda chi
Alpha sigma phi

Garbage frats that you must avoid
Not in order all of the frats listed below are irrelevant and filled with losers
Sigma nu
Kappa sigma
Delta chi
Phi delta theta
Tke
Pike, others

Posted By: Prez
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: For f#ck sake   

STFU. Just rush and go where you fit in. Don’t listen to losers like OP. This guy embodies why people hate Greek life.

By: For f#ck sake
by: Someone’s madJan 20, 2022 7:52:08 PM

Tell me you’re in krappa sigma, sigma who?, phi dorks, or douche chi without telling me youre in krappa sigma, sigma who?, phi dorks, or douche chi. Pikes sucks but at least they get adpi girls or any girls unlike you losers. Hope douche chi gets no bids so their frat can be gone again

By: Someone’s mad
by: UR A DELTA CRYApr 8, 2022 6:15:54 PM

Dog you are lying to yourself if you think that wanting to join a good fraternity is a bad thing lol. I don’t want to be partying with the nerds of hs. With all due respect yall do your thing, but that ain’t what most top house kinda guys are trying to do.

By: UR A DELTA CRY
#2  by: Rush   

Watch, all the geeds with greek letters who couldn’t get a bid from a better frat are going to whine that rankings don’t matter. Look above we got one complaining already

By: Rush
by: For F#ck sakeJan 21, 2022 4:33:51 PM

No I am in a top frat actually and have friends in almost all Frats. Once you get in you realize how dumb the ranks are and it’s just good to be in a Greek house. Most Frats at Chico are decent IMHO. I am embarrassed for you and your sad pathetic need to put others down. Just have fun and try not to step on others to make yourself feel better. It will not make you happy.

By: For F#ck sake
by: RushJan 21, 2022 5:57:07 PM

Not you disliking this post again and all the comments💀 you seem like a little cry baby and can’t get over this. You say ranking doesn’t matter but you obviously care about it because this bothers you. I don’t believe you’re in a good frat because you’re offended by this post. You’re pathetic and obv a goober

By: Rush
by: For F#ck sakeJan 21, 2022 9:21:47 PM

Nah, it’s not the crapping on “lower” Frats That bothers me. If you are in a “top tier frat then why would you want to dump on anyone below you in rank? It doesn’t make any sense. Again I have friends in most houses and I take offense to punching down like you are. It’s cruel and like I said before, it’s why people hate greeks, because of that superior attitude. You can do better.

By: For F#ck sake
#3  by: Good   

Good advice for people who are interested in joining. Low tier are ok but top tier you get to hang out with hot chicks like adpi and alpha phi

By: Good
#4  by: Funny   

Everyone who’s interested in rushing should listen to this

By: Funny
#5  by: KS   

Don’t believe this crap, ALL my fraternity bros at KS had bids from ALL the “top” fraternities listed but deceived they were all LOSERS that peaked in high school. If you want to join the #1 fraternity at CS check Kappa Sig. if you PEAKED in high school and are a loser you might be stuck in the first group

By: KS
by: Krappa sigApr 30, 2022 12:55:42 PM

Hahahhaha look a loser who’s trying to make himself feel good about joining the worst frat at Chico state. Bro stfu you guys suck and adpi/alpha phi girls don’t even look at you guys. All wanna djs and skaters. Y’all built like you guys only eat McDonald’s

By: Krappa sig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.