facebook

most up and coming house?

by: Freshman

My friends and I don’t want to rush a Frat that’s already considered a “Top House” because it’d be cool to grow alongside the reputation of one and help build that up. Which houses have the most potential as “Up and Coming”?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answer   

I’d say lambda, d chi and sig nu

By: Answer
by: IFCFeb 22, 2020 11:34:40 PM

Lambda is already considered one of the top houses if not THE TOP HOUSE. I would say the past two years Lambda was able to cream the BEST, best looking, best personalities etc .

By: IFC
#2  by: ehh   

Realistically I'd say sig nu or alpha sig. They've been recruiting quality guys and have been talked about much more compared to the previous years. They have a foundation going whereas neither lambda and d chi have a chapter house nor will they get one any time soon. It's hard to get that passed through the school. But I'd check out all of them to see for yourselves who you vibe with more.

By: ehh
by: crapFeb 14, 2020 1:58:43 PM

Sig nu and alpha sig are both good bets, lambda is good with their house on second so not having a chapter house isn't setting them back and d chi is actually moving into the kappa sig house next year.

By: crap
#3  by: Res   

Sig nu

By: Res
#4  by: Frathousehoe   

Def SigNu & Lambda, both used to suck a few years back but now honestly their parties are the most fun I’ve been to this year.

By: Frathousehoe
#5  by: Truth    

Reading alpha sig delta chi and sig nu and they ain’t true. Alpha sig pretty much will always be bottom tier but sig chi and sig nu always have the potential to be near top but never capitalize. Lambda Chi is def up there for potential and pike is always poised for a comeback

By: Truth
#6  by: The Preacher's Wife   

1. Lambda Chi
2. Sig Nu
3. Alpha Sig

In that order

By: The Preacher's Wife
#7  by: Lol   

A sig is never gonna be top or even middle

By: Lol
by: faxMar 24, 2020 11:05:48 PM

A sig is barely even a frat lol they should just donate their house to pike or lambda

By: fax
by: faxMar 24, 2020 11:06:00 PM

A sig is barely even a frat lol they should just donate their house to pike or lambda

By: fax

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.