facebook

fall sorority rush

by: class of 2020

Is there going to be rush this fall? Is it going to be in person? I dont really see the point or how I will get to know the sororitys from online rush parties as some other colleges are doing. I am thinking of just waiting til 2021 to rush. Who wants to pay $$$ to join what will basically be an online club?

Posted By: class of 2020
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cmu12458   

There will be rush because many seniors left this year, and they could not run a sorority without the new admits paying dues and such. Now, whether or not it will be online we don't know. Central does rush different than normal colleges. Most colleges invite the pnms to their houses, but CMU does tents so it is already outside. We want to keep it outside and in person, but we are looking at making the first - three days online because on those days many girls meet with most of the sororities, but we are also looking at it just being online. The pros and cons of online and in person and such. More information will be sent out closer to classes starting.

By: cmu12458

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.